Alicia Key's main project is....BlackBerry 10 Keep Moving - Alicia Keys, Neil Gaiman & More BlackBerry Z10 Projects. It's an ongoing project.
    Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    02-09-13 10:44 PM
    Probably wrecking a home.
    We're talking about Alicia Keys, not Chris Brown.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 10:50 PM
    hahahaha seriously. I bet no one at BlackBerry was aware that she pretty much broke up Swizz Beats' marriage.
    Didn't know you were personally there to witness the events that went on ...
    pcguy514 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-09-13 10:56 PM
    We're talking about Alicia Keys, not Chris Brown.

Chris Brown isn't into wrecking homes; he prefers to spend time punching and biting people.
    02-09-13 10:59 PM
    Where is Alicia Keys?
    I think Bob Dylan asked the same question on "Thunder on the mountain" ...
    02-10-13 03:15 AM
    Yeah, she's not blowing my skirt up either. Didn't know who TF she was until 30Jan.
    02-10-13 04:03 AM
    She was the singer in some credit card commercial for Visa? Or was it MasterCard? Who knows.
    That "Big Announcement" at the launch (I was in NY) certainly woke up the crowd.

Maybe she is there to appeal to a segment of the market (late teens/early age adults) who need to see a celebrity attached to a product. I don't know. Not sure how she can help with the enterprise market unless she makes sales calls.
    02-10-13 07:43 AM
    Maybe she is there to appeal to a segment of the market (late teens/early age adults) who need to see a celebrity attached to a product. I don't know. Not sure how she can help with the enterprise market unless she makes sales calls.
    Maybe so. I'm a die hard blackberry user so I'm not in the target demographic. Don't need to sell me.
    02-10-13 08:56 AM
    Christina Aguilera and Kristinia Debarge also sang(except it was more like butchering) the National Anthem. Do you see them anywhere on the charts/hear them on the radio? Alicia remains a home-wrecking has-been. Deal with it.
    Though Christina Aguilera may not be on the top of the charts, she is far from being irrelevant with teens and young adults. And who cares if Alicia is a home-wrecker. The best actress on TV, Claire Danes, did the same and she is a fan of mine.
    02-10-13 09:47 AM
    Alicia Keys tweeted a pic of A$AP ROCKY this weekend sporting a new Z10. For those of you who don't know who A$AP ROCKY is, he is one of the biggest hip hop artists right now.
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    02-10-13 09:49 AM
    Though Christina Aguilera may not be on the top of the charts, she is far from being irrelevant with teens and young adults. And who cares if Alicia is a home-wrecker. The best actress on TV, Claire Danes, did the same and she is a fan of mine.
    Oh @ this delusion that Christina is anything but irrelevant. Her last two albums have bombed horribly.

...They would be much better off getting glamorous queen Britney Spears
    02-10-13 10:32 AM
    Man the NFL is stupid..... Having an irrelevant, washed up artist sing the National anthem. Give your head a shake.
    Not sure which rock you live under, but she released 5 number 1 albums. Still want to talk about relevancy?
    maddie8211 and adjdudley21 like this.
    02-10-13 11:10 AM
    Christina Aguilera and Kristinia Debarge also sang(except it was more like butchering) the National Anthem. Do you see them anywhere on the charts/hear them on the radio? Alicia remains a home-wrecking has-been. Deal with it.
    Alicia Keys didn't ruin anyone's marriage, the marriage was doomed when both parties failed to come together and resolve their issues, or when one of them decided that they didn't want it anymore.
    02-10-13 11:13 AM
    She does have 5 number 1 albums, but the latest one debuted with 159,000 units which is a considerable drop for her 2009 album, which sold 417,000 units first week. That's one foot in
    02-10-13 11:30 AM
    She does have 5 number 1 albums, but the latest one debuted with 159,000 units which is a considerable drop for her 2009 album, which sold 417,000 units first week. That's one foot in http://i43.tinypic.com/9ktojl.jpg
    Not really, no one buys physical CDs anymore. That module died years ago. You may not be fan, but to call her irrelevant is silly on your part. She's still a force in the music business.

Going HAM using Tapatalk
    00stryder, EsJayDee and maddie8211 like this.
    02-10-13 11:49 AM
    Not really, no one buys physical CDs anymore. That module died years ago. You may not be fan, but to call her irrelevant is silly on your part. She's still a force in the music business.

Going HAM using Tapatalk
    Perhaps copies would have been a better word. Anyhow, "Girl on Fire" Digital Sales: 96,217
    02-10-13 11:56 AM
    Alicia Keys is more than just a pretty face who sings. She's an artistic poet. The woman writes and plays her own music. She's a philanthropist. A real one. What she brings to BlackBerry far exceeds record sells.

digitalman101 and maddie8211 like this.
    02-10-13 12:00 PM
    I'm sorry but the whole purpose of having Alicia is to promote the product and the brand; artistry doesn't count for much here. Give the Z10 to someone like Lady Gaga or One Direction and it would spread like wildfire, regardless of how garbage their music is.
    02-10-13 12:04 PM
    Not sure which rock you live under, but she released 5 number 1 albums. Still want to talk about relevancy?
    My post was one of extreme sarcasm. I am a huge fan and believe she is still very relevant. Heck, she is performing at the Grammys this year. Apollo is just mad One Direction is not the new face of BlackBerry.
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-10-13 12:04 PM
    Perhaps copies would have been a better word. Anyhow, "Girl on Fire" Digital Sales: 96,217 http://i39.tinypic.com/zo94ie.jpg
    *Shrugs*...I just find it odd that one can be irrelevant even with a number one album. Tough crowd around here I guess...

Going HAM using Tapatalk
    02-10-13 12:07 PM
    Please. If One Direction caught on fire in front of me and I happened to have a glass of water, I'd drink it

PS: Milli Vanilli has won a Grammy; credibility denied.
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    02-10-13 12:12 PM
    Apollo, I made the One Direction reference as a dig but as we posted at the same time you really think that would be a good idea. BlackBerry is marketing the Z10 as a tool, not a toy. One Direction is a flash in the pan group. Alicia has a fan base following her for the past 12 years plus has huge street cred.
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-10-13 12:12 PM
    That's just it. Alicia Keys is not a trend. The girl's been around for a while and will be because her gift evolves. One Direction...weren't they just born yesterday?

northernrds and EsJayDee like this.
    02-10-13 12:13 PM
    northernrds, I don't want them anywhere near the BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry; I was just using them as an example of how to get the word going. Whether Alicia wrecked someone's marriage or not, that image has stuck with her.
    02-10-13 12:15 PM
    Well if they are trying to appeal to a young audience I would think that One Direction would make more sense than a semi-washed up artist - who cares if they disappear in a couple of years, they would have done their job. I would guess that they would want more cash than RIM would be willing to spend.
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    02-10-13 12:22 PM
90 1234