Software to block specific PINs from accessing your PIN anymore.

Every once in a while you give out info you wish you hadn't. Wish there was a software crack that would allow for specific PIN blocks from your phone. I don't want to block all PINs, just one or two (heh). So firewalling my PINs is moot since I want others to access me.

If someone hasn't already devised this, it would come in super handy. Like blocking specific callers, but PINners instead.
    11-11-08 02:42 PM
    i was wondering the same thing, but i just ignore the hater-mail... and yes, i get hater-mail...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 02:43 PM
    Well maybe since the issue doesn't affect most blackberry owners (especially since you can install software through DM without a data plan), the priority is more placed on other software?

I have a data plan and I haven't come across a bbm issue THAT serious b4.

But now that you posted about it, I can imagine how painful it could be.

11-11-08 02:52 PM
    I don't use BBM. I strictly ever PIN to PIN contact with others. So it is mostly personal contact. But I can't BLOCK contact with a specific PIN once I've given them mine.

And I don't like it one bit. No sir.
    11-11-08 03:23 PM
    I think with 4.5 you can block one pin.

One sec I'll look again, I saw where you can do exceptions, but that could be block all except ....

11-11-08 04:07 PM
    you cant block certain pins

11-11-08 04:09 PM
    I think it's a risk we all take in either publicizing our PINs or give them out, just like our email addresses and telephone numbers.

At times, I still can't understand why people go to great lengths to hassle others. Life is too short...let things go. Maybe that's an idealistic view, but meh.
    11-11-08 04:35 PM
    That's a good point. For some reason, though, my PIN seems more private to me than my phone number, but I'm not sure why. I think it's because it's like a combination of my phone number (because all my good friends know it) and my e-mail address (which I give to anyone on the net who wants it).
    11-11-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD