Here is you alternative http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/03/...inkId=14835622

Posted via Z30
    The problem with that, is it is BBM Android available on Android wear which only syncs with Android phones.

I don't think that helps you on BlackBerry.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    LoganSix likes this.
    06-11-15 09:10 AM
    I don't want a watch to look like Apple and Android watches..I just wish the only watch that really worked somewhat with BB(Pebble), looked better..thats all. I compare the very best pebble watch to an old Casio calculator watch with BBM thrown in it lol! Might be "ok" for some, but not for the standards of today! I would like a watch where I could have some nice, clean, colorful displays to display meaningful, everyday used notifications! Missed calls, quick read texts, maybe even the BB10 Hub thrown in there.

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    Tag Heuer is working on a smart watch which will be completely upgradeable. I believe you'll be able to swap out the non casing components and retain the attractive housing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-11-15 08:02 PM
    Tag Heuer is working on a smart watch which will be completely upgradeable. I believe you'll be able to swap out the non casing components and retain the attractive housing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yeah, but what price will I have to pay for a Smart Tag Watch??? Probably won't be too affordable for the masses..

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    06-12-15 11:54 AM
    BUT it does work and is a great help when driving for instance. We are not permitted to operate a phone whilst driving. I don't and don't want to. But a quick glance at your watch whilst out say walking or jogging one can see if you need to stop and reply to an urgent request. Some of us have children at home or alarm systems for instance that require one to answer otherwise one can ignore the many other texts emails etc. I can see the benefits after using my Pebble for a couple of months.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 04:00 PM
54 123