4G speed
    Faster OS/browsing
    Better camera
    Better speakerphone/microphone
    Battery -- current is good, better is better
    Fewer dropped calls
    10-30-10 02:06 PM
    4G is like Q3 2011 to 2012

And according to commercials verizon has fewer dropped calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 03:38 PM
    He said ATT, but anyway ATT doesn't make Blackberries.

You mean, when will a Blackberry that supports 4G be available for ATT and what will its features be?

Yes, BB will most likely not come out with one anytime soon, which is fine, seeing as how 4G is not common and its expensive to have. Like a 3G phone with data plan is the same price as a 2G phone.

But basically you listed what the Bold 9780 is, and it comes out this month.

The real question is, with a 4G network and only 2Gigs of data to use a month, will people really take advantage and want to pay extra for that phone? Will its features be able to be used without going over in data every month? OR will you have to rely solely on wifi for such features as video chat or HD uploading.
    10-31-10 09:54 PM
    Aren't we asking too much from BB?
    Let's see them to come up with devices which are competitive with the latest devices from Apple, HTC, Motorola etc, in terms of speed, user interface etc...
    4G is a nice wish but they still have lots to catch with devices taking advantage of the currently available options.
    11-01-10 10:39 AM
    I see everybody so excited about these faster speeds, but the way the bloody Telcos are going the rate plans for these speeds will be higher priced with limited GB's. Why is everyone so damn giddy!?!
    11-05-10 07:06 PM
    The playbook is coming out with wifi followed by 3G and 4G. There's no reason to believe that when the QNX phone comes out (hopefully in about a year) that it won't be offered in a 4G version.
    11-07-10 02:50 PM
    I'll wait for the networks 4G coverage first. And I mean real COVERAGE to most of the 48 states and not a FEW states before I even consider looking for a 4G phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD