Hey all - thank god RIM finally released the SDK...finally our blackberry will have some eye pleasing, correctly working apps.

When do you think we can expect to start seeing this widgets popping up?

i for one would like to see an amazing GUI - Stock, Weather, and Sports new apps...i think (us storm owners) would liek to see more esthetically pleasing applications.

Lets see some apps boys and girls!

...next hopefully our OS can have a major GUI upgrade, incorporate new featuers to allow our storms to effectivly swipe through apps and new menu features....maybe someday!
    10-09-09 12:53 PM
    i believe widgets only work on os 5.0. so i don't think u'll see any until 5.0 is official
    10-09-09 12:59 PM
    I think that we can speculate all we want. Jesus. This forum is one giant speculation. I suggest we speculate the time and place of my next bowel movement. At least we can guarantee that will happen this year.
    10-09-09 01:08 PM
    I think that we can speculate all we want. Jesus. This forum is one giant speculation. I suggest we speculate the time and place of my next bowel movement. At least we can guarantee that will happen this year.
    Ok, let's start a pool on the next time and place of your BM. Winner gets bragging rights.

My best guess is in a drunken stupor behind the inlaws house at about 4:30pm tonight.
    10-09-09 01:54 PM
    Ok, let's start a pool on the next time and place of your BM. Winner gets bragging rights.

My best guess is in a drunken stupor behind the inlaws house at about 4:30pm tonight.
    I wish. Unfortunately surgery leaves me sans alcohol for at least 4 weeks. That, and I'd have to stupor myself a long way to get to my inlaws.
    10-09-09 02:10 PM
    I wish. Unfortunately surgery leaves me sans alcohol for at least 4 weeks. That, and I'd have to stupor myself a long way to get to my inlaws.
    4 weeks?

My sympathies.
    10-09-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD