Lol...

The Hamburg'er is out for sale already... on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Hamburger-Che...UvbUpU12548114

Apparently dead cheap as well, sort of lowest range and specks for the beginner or low entry level of BlackBerry for android
    When is BlackBerry unveiling the brand new Hamburg (Mercury)?-hamburger.jpg
    The new BlackBerry Hamburg flip phone

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    08-14-16 10:17 AM
    That would be no good, hopefully they keep it..
    Since Bla1ze had the privilege to hold that device personally,i think we should ask him about that if it has gotten the toolbelt or not,,but as he said that wasn't the final design and it was meant to be changed. I'm currently using the classic and would love the toolbelt on Rome but don't think trackpad would work that smoothly on android.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 10:34 AM
    Since Bla1ze had the privilege to hold that device personally,i think we should ask him about that if it has gotten the toolbelt or not,,but as he said that wasn't the final design and it was meant to be changed. I'm currently using the classic and would love the toolbelt on Rome but don't think trackpad would work that smoothly on android.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I wasn't aware Bla1ze has met the device xD.. Indeed, It would be great if we can hear about it from him.. I agree, the trackpad won't be as smooth on android but nonetheless I'm hoping it would stay.
    08-14-16 04:14 PM
    So a small compagny like one plus can put a device with a 6GB ram snapdragon 820 amoled CPU adreno 530 GPU amoled screen and 16mpx camera for 519 CAD$ and blackberry is releasing what? Can somebody explain this **** to me
    Attachment 406079

Kings don't bow. H. Furioso
    But One Plus is not a small company... it's just a flanker brand of a big company.
    08-20-16 03:45 PM
    I hope BlackBerry makes a return to making removable battery phones. Being able to replace the battery is a must have for a device to be used more than three years.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 10:34 PM
55 123