Considering they reported Q4 FY2016 on April 1 2016, so that pegs Q4 FY2017 ending at March 2017.
    Blackberry reports its financial results a month after the end of the quarter. Its financial year ends on February 28.
    08-07-16 03:17 AM
    Something like that? I certainly hope so.

Attachment 405703
    Attachment 405701
    Something like that but without the toolbelt.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 04:20 AM
    Would love that phone but Feb 2017 is a long wait...debating between Priv or DTek50. Leaning towards the latter since it's cheaper and I wouldn't feel as guilty upgrading to the Rome when (if) it comes out next year

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:34 AM
    Would love that phone but Feb 2017 is a long wait...debating between Priv or DTek50. Leaning towards the latter since it's cheaper and I wouldn't feel as guilty upgrading to the Rome when (if) it comes out next year

Posted via CB10
    I think its coming sooner than this.. Maybe three months after the release date of the DTEK50.. They said before the end of the fiscal year but not necessarily at the end.. They have to release the device sooner than this in order for it to sell and so they would see the results in the earnings.. Also Thurber said its coming "soon".
    08-07-16 08:31 AM
    I think its coming sooner than this.. Maybe three months after the release date of the DTEK50.. They said before the end of the fiscal year but not necessarily at the end.. They have to release the device sooner than this in order for it to sell and so they would see the results in the earnings.. Also Thurber said its coming "soon".
    The earlier the better - don't want to get my hopes up though It would make sense to release the next PKB phone in the Fall since both the Passport and Priv were released in the Fall...this would time nicely with our 1 and 2-year contracts
    08-07-16 11:04 AM
    The earlier the better - don't want to get my hopes up though It would make sense to release the next PKB phone in the Fall since both the Passport and Priv were released in the Fall...this would time nicely with our 1 and 2-year contracts
    Yeah if I've to put my money on it, I would say fall.. Chen talked about one device getting released in the summer and another in the fall.. So Its a waiting game now xD.

Meanwhile get yourself a Priv, Same price like the DTEK50 around $300, AT&T Unlocked.
    08-07-16 11:34 AM
    Yeah if I've to put my money on it, I would say fall.. Chen talked about one device getting released in the summer and another in the fall.. So Its a waiting game now xD.

Meanwhile get yourself a Priv, Same price like the DTEK50 around $300, AT&T Unlocked.
    I wouldn't put money on anything Blackberry said. If I did i'd be filing bankruptcy by now.
    yasmar and StephanieMaks like this.
    08-07-16 12:23 PM
    I wouldn't put money on anything Blackberry said. If I did i'd be filing bankruptcy by now.
    Haha yeah you did the wise thing, your money would thank you if its possible xD..

They stayed on course with the DTEK50 release in the summer, so I can see the Rome coming soon in fall.. Also, remember it has to be released early enough for it to have an impact on the earnings of the last quarter of the fiscal year.. We'll know soon enough.. BlackBerry is quite ambiguous for no reason when it comes to devices.. All in, I think it makes sense because of the deadlines they set to themselves when it comes to profitability.. So its more an analysis of the situation than trusting what they're saying.
    08-07-16 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    That would be no good, hopefully they keep it..
    08-07-16 02:35 PM
    Haha yeah you did the wise thing, your money would thank you if its possible xD..

They stayed on course with the DTEK50 release in the summer, so I can see the Rome coming soon in fall.. Also, remember it has to be released early enough for it to have an impact on the earnings of the last quarter of the fiscal year.. We'll know soon enough.. BlackBerry is quite ambiguous for no reason when it comes to devices.. All in, I think it makes sense because of the deadlines they set to themselves when it comes to profitability.. So its more an analysis of the situation than trusting what they're saying.
    Let's hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't run out and buy it upon release anyways. I think there are a lot of questions about how it will integrate Balackberry's version of Android with the pkb. I'd rather see what others think about it before spending my money.
    08-07-16 04:20 PM
    Let's hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't run out and buy it upon release anyways. I think there are a lot of questions about how it will integrate Balackberry's version of Android with the pkb. I'd rather see what others think about it before spending my money.
    Yeah I agree.. No Pre-Ordering for me, I'll wait for a while just like you.. A month or two.. Its what I usually do when buying something.. However They've experimented with the PKB + Android in the Priv, so I'm sure they would tune it right, but its always better to wait and see..
    08-07-16 04:25 PM
    Yeah I agree.. No Pre-Ordering for me, I'll wait for a while just like you.. A month or two.. its what I usually do when buying something.. They've experimented with the PKB + Android in the Priv, so I'm sure they would tune it right, but its always better to wait and see..
    Yup, the slider is a different beast though. This will be more like the Classic or Passport. Maybe it won't be much different, I'm not sure.
    08-07-16 04:27 PM
    Why dont they just do the ******* official announcement and end this pain for everybody
    Its really ugly to wait for the official announcements from BlackBerry. What can go wrong if they make the official announcement about how and what the phone will be and declare an expected period too..not like specifi date or weeks..maybe in a gap of 2 months...y not?

Posted via CB10
    blckberry4life likes this.
    08-07-16 07:18 PM
    Why dont they just do the ******* official announcement and end this pain for everybody
    Its really ugly to wait for the official announcements from BlackBerry. What can go wrong if they make the official announcement about how and what the phone will be and declare an expected period too..not like specifi date or weeks..maybe in a gap of 2 months...y not?

Posted via CB10
    +1
    08-07-16 09:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Privacy and Security.
    08-08-16 08:40 AM
    Privacy and Security.
    Hahhahaa...ja jaa...

Posted via CB10
    blckberry4life likes this.
    08-08-16 09:54 AM
    As per rumors....

SD 625
    3GB of RAM
    32GB of storage
    18MP Rear - 8MP Front Facing
    3400mAh Battery

But you know, rumors. Subject to change.. yadda yadda yadda.
    BlackBerry please fix that RAM. Need moooooar tabs!!! :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    08-09-16 10:56 PM
    I hope they keep the announcement close to the release date like they did with the 50. Announce it when you're ready to ship it... that will minimize whining and moaning vs a long delay.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    08-10-16 05:13 AM
    I hope they keep the announcement close to the release date like they did with the 50. Announce it when you're ready to ship it... that will minimize whining and moaning vs a long delay.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    If the phone was made of gold and diamond screen, people would complain its not platinum.
    mccrohan and IndianTiwari like this.
    08-10-16 03:45 PM
    So a small compagny like one plus can put a device with a 6GB ram snapdragon 820 amoled CPU adreno 530 GPU amoled screen and 16mpx camera for 519 CAD$ and blackberry is releasing what? Can somebody explain this **** to me
    When is BlackBerry unveiling the brand new Hamburg (Mercury)?-img_20160811_083039.jpg

Kings don't bow. H. Furioso
    08-11-16 07:30 AM
    So a small compagny like one plus can put a device with a 6GB ram snapdragon 820 amoled CPU adreno 530 GPU amoled screen and 16mpx camera for 519 CAD$ and blackberry is releasing what? Can somebody explain this **** to me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160811_083039.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	406079

Kings don't bow. H. Furioso
    Oneplus has become a craze with the college crowd here in India.
    I hav used it, its butter smooth & offers flagship specs at half the price.
    But u cant compare to bb, it does not hav those security modules.
    The oneplus x variant can be flashed with Sfos & be made 'more secure' according to some.
    This is the exact reason i wrote in that other thread about bb licencing its security modules to other brands.
    Imagine a oneplus bb model, with those specs & bb security at half the price of other flagships !! A hit ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-11-16 11:28 AM
    Oneplus has become a craze with the college crowd here in India.
    I hav used it, its butter smooth & offers flagship specs at half the price.
    But u cant compare to bb, it does not hav those security modules.
    The oneplus x variant can be flashed with Sfos & be made 'more secure' according to some.
    This is the exact reason i wrote in that other thread about bb licencing its security modules to other brands.
    Imagine a oneplus bb model, with those specs & bb security at half the price of other flagships !! A hit ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Blackberry Always On.............Slightly Off!
    08-11-16 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    It would be better with the toolbelt as it appeals to the 'classic' BlackBerry user. I love the look of it, personally.

Ive had my doubts about blackberry android but I have accepted the fact that I will eventually have to go down that path. Looking at these mock-up images makes me want that as my next device.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    08-12-16 10:18 AM
    Something like that? I certainly hope so.

Attachment 405703
    Attachment 405701
    This I will get it!

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Classic
    08-14-16 06:56 AM
    Thanks for the pics Sairos. I didn't like the smaller keyboard on the Priv, but this looks like a form I could use. Blackberry's getting me excited again!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:44 AM
55 123