Had facebook for 7+ years when it was first only for university students. Getting a little tired of all the baby pictures, ads, updates from people i hardly know or care about. Anyways the only reason i have it is too stay in touch with friends but i believe this will be solved with bbm.
    Suhailone and Dapper37 like this.
    05-29-13 11:14 PM
    Well, you obviously have not heard... You can't..
    I tried to delete my Facebook some odd 4 years ago, my profile still seems to exist in the oracle... and I still get complains from old friends that why I haven't accepted their friends request yet...
    Back then, coincidently, BBM was widely popular ....but one by one I lost all my contacts...
    What I am trying to say is....I feel yaa...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:23 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Can't wait to see BBM go cross platform!! Would like to see blackberry incorporate some of the nice features of LINE...... also.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 12:43 AM
    totallly. I'll get rid of my FB for 2 year periods at a time. I think I've done that twice at least. Yes FB has been out that long.

Next time I get rid of it and people complain I'm not on it I'll just tell them to check my channel or msg me on BBM.

I never really liked facebook but I do like twitter.
    05-30-13 01:10 AM
    Facebook is a pain but it's free and if you don't like it you choose not to use it however it's bloody addictive
    05-30-13 01:16 AM
    You can delete it. They just make bit hard for you to do it. I hate that product and that company. Instagram can f*** off too. BBM is all I ever wanted/needed. My BBM list got so small though during the bad years.

Posted via SEGA master system
    05-30-13 01:43 AM
    I plan to do the same. I believe in a couple of years bbm will become the dominant social platform. It will surpass whatsapp in users

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 04:00 AM
    Well, we all hope that BlackBerry builds a good BBM app for everyone then! If it's like the Facebook app RIM made, it will hurt BlackBerry's image. Also, I hope people don't have the issues legacy users used to have when trying to install BBM (reviews of BBM on BB World are horrendous)...
    05-30-13 08:15 AM
    Well, we all hope that BlackBerry builds a good BBM app for everyone then! If it's like the Facebook app RIM made, it will hurt BlackBerry's image. Also, I hope people don't have the issues legacy users used to have when trying to install BBM (reviews of BBM on BB World are horrendous)...
    FB app for BlackBerry 10 is built by FB not BlackBerry... just saying

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 02:25 PM
    FB app for BlackBerry 10 is built by FB not BlackBerry... just saying

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. It's built by Research In Motion, aka BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 05:35 PM
    Wrong. It's built by Research In Motion, aka BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    So it is... oh well... you would think that they would be able to do a better job with it... anyway... haven't personally used FB in about 5 years, don't make much difference to me... however, people that complain about its quality should bring it to BlackBerry's attention...

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 12:17 AM
    So it is... oh well... you would think that they would be able to do a better job with it... anyway... haven't personally used FB in about 5 years, don't make much difference to me... however, people that complain about its quality should bring it to BlackBerry's attention...

Posted via CB10
    Pretty clear in the reviews.. they're just not doing visible about it.

Oh well, the web version works well, so I don't really care that much.
    06-02-13 06:51 PM
    i hate the fact that FB pages never truly get deleted. I believe i'll be "deactivating" for cross-plat BBM.
    06-02-13 06:56 PM
    The only way to truly delete your facebook would take hours you have to manually delete and untag each picture and I heard each post as well then you will be out of their servers. its a total pain in the **** and I am not sure who has that much time.
    06-02-13 09:34 PM