Just received this! No idea what it is, can anyone help?

Looks like this:

Received Using: Peer-to-peer
    Message Status: Opened
    To: WhatsApp WA67208

WhatsApp internal use. You can safely delete this message.

What is this all about?
    10-10-11 11:41 AM
    Same here.eventhough uninstall it still the message is there.how to remove?
    02-18-12 06:03 PM
    It's kinda like what Whatsapp uses to send you your messages on blackberry. Peer to Peer is basically the Pin messaging you can also do on blackberries instead of using BBM. If you use Bepopup.. when you receive a Whatsapp message it actually show's up in the Pop up as a PIN message then deletes itself. That's why if you stop Whatsapp using BIS there's a warning that it will drain your battery as it has to poll every few minutes to see if you have a new message.

Just another great reason why the PIN number method on BB's is so brill as it also saves battery power. However the Imessage people would not accept and just moan about using phone numbers.
    02-19-12 11:26 AM
    So how do we delete this stupid message??????????????????????
    03-01-12 10:10 PM
    i agree.....it keeps on showing up in my email on my blackberry 9900....HOW DO WE DELETE IT???
    03-16-12 07:34 PM
    do you have a solution for WhatsApp WA67208 - What is this message?!

i cant delete it in my blackberry curve
    11-27-12 11:45 AM
    Hello, I think i have found the solution, click message folder -> blackberry button -> change display style (group by subject) to Single message, then it wil remove the Wa67208 message
    11-29-12 01:46 PM
    Lol u r so funny n' intelligent too I tried n it worked .. Actually I just wanted to haide or remove dat msg n now it's.... Ty
    03-07-13 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD