There is a new update available for Whatsapp in BBW.
    Whatsapp new update-img_20160601_171219.png

Posted via CB10
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    06-01-16 10:14 AM
    OK. what about it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-01-16 10:27 AM
    OK. what about it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I believe he wants to demonstrate that Whatsapp, even if it will drop BB10 support within this December, still care about us BB10 users..

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 10:59 AM
    I believe he wants to demonstrate that Whatsapp, even if it will drop BB10 support within this December, still care about us BB10 users..

Posted via CB10
    WhatsCrap don't care about you ... they want to lure you into keep using their crap app so that you'll switch to an iDroid come December.

Switch to BBM
    06-01-16 11:03 AM
    It' s normal: until december all activities will continue and then updates, then you will be to the end of support.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 11:18 AM
    WhatsCrap don't care about you ... they want to lure you into keep using their crap app so that you'll switch to an iDroid come December.

Switch to BBM
    Lol. Switching to BBM while BlackBerry does seem to even care less about their customers .

Via Pasta CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    06-01-16 11:28 AM
    Lol. Switching to BBM while BlackBerry does seem to even care less about their customers .

Via Pasta CB10

Well ... you can either use BBM or switch to Privvy, or move to another platform.

Either way, you shouldn't be using Whatscrap on BB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    06-01-16 11:38 AM
    Well ... you can either use BBM or switch to Privvy, or move to another platform.

Why not? As far as app behavior its a lot better experience than native BBM for one-on-one chat. BBM has a lot more features but WhatsApp is polished
    06-01-16 12:01 PM
    Why not? As far as app behavior its a lot better experience than native BBM for one-on-one chat. BBM has a lot more features but WhatsApp is polished
    Why not? Because they're dropping support for BB10 in December. Why would you want to continue using an app that is going to be withdrawn shortly?
    06-01-16 12:30 PM
    Whatsapp is one of the apps with the most regular updates...including BlackBerry apps. Sad to see it go, hope it will be usable way after end this year.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 01:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Corect me if i am wrong :
    Will happen just like the youtube app on appletv1 ? The app just disappeared
    I understand that they dont want to support the whatapp but let the app run
    Another comparation if i dont want to upgrade to windows10 i will keep my windows7 RIGHT ?
    06-25-16 03:56 PM
    Whatsapp is one of the apps with the most regular updates...including BlackBerry apps. Sad to see it go, hope it will be usable way after end this year.

Posted via CB10
    That was settled with the message users are reporting getting.

Attachment 403255

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    cribble2k likes this.
    07-01-16 02:58 PM
    Mark Zuckerberg doesn't seem to like BlackBerry. What did it ever do to him? Facebook and Instagram never supported BlackBerry and now they are taking Whatsapp off.

Long Live BB10!
    07-01-16 04:29 PM
    Switch to BBM
    ...and completely break your existing communications because nobody uses that thing?
    cribble2k likes this.
    07-01-16 09:12 PM
    Mark Zuckerberg doesn't seem to like BlackBerry. What did it ever do to him?
    BB costs Zuck money to support, but doesn't give him enough users to turn a profit. In other words, it's business.

If you owned a grocery store, and one brand of laundry soap didn't sell well and not only tied up your capitol but also didn't generate any profit, would you continue to carry that item? Would you let the soap company's financial situation influence you? No, you'd stop carrying it, and replace it on your shelves with something that did turn a profit, because that's business. If you don't follow that model, you'll be surprised just how quickly you are out of business.
    07-01-16 10:19 PM

No worries. Come January 2017, no one on BB10 will be able to use WhatsApp.

*A3-A20
    07-02-16 04:38 AM
    No worries. Come January 2017, no one on BB10 will be able to use WhatsApp.

*A3-A20
    Utter nonsense. People do need to switch to the android app though
    07-02-16 05:29 AM
    Use bbm ,has more advertising now in bbm app
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-02-16 05:40 AM
    Use bbm ,has more advertising now in bbm app
    Would be nice option but really nobody uses that in Europe. It's either Whatsapp or the line is dead :banghead:
    07-02-16 05:53 AM
    BB costs Zuck money to support, but doesn't give him enough users to turn a profit. In other words, it's business.

If you owned a grocery store, and one brand of laundry soap didn't sell well and not only tied up your capitol but also didn't generate any profit, would you continue to carry that item? Would you let the soap company's financial situation influence you? No, you'd stop carrying it, and replace it on your shelves with something that did turn a profit, because that's business. If you don't follow that model, you'll be surprised just how quickly you are out of business.
    And if 1 person came into your store complaining you would still not carry it. Simple business practices.
    07-02-16 07:06 AM
    Why not? Because they're dropping support for BB10 in December. Why would you want to continue using an app that is going to be withdrawn shortly?
    Probably because everyone you know or work with uses it while no one you know or work with uses BBM? Pretty simple.
    07-02-16 07:09 AM
    Probably because everyone you know or work with uses it while no one you know or work with uses BBM? Pretty simple.
    I don't know anyone, thank God. What a nightmare other people are.

As for Zukerberg turning profit, he's already earned far more than he's worth. America needs to introduce a proper system of taxation and use the money to help the least well-off and improve infrastructure and public services for all.
    07-02-16 03:44 PM
    As for Zukerberg turning profit, he's already earned far more than he's worth. America needs to introduce a proper system of taxation and use the money to help the least well-off and improve infrastructure and public services for all.
    You won't get an argument from me there! Things are slowly changing, but until the old guard die off, it's a slow process.
    07-02-16 03:56 PM
    Would be nice option but really nobody uses that in Europe. It's either Whatsapp or the line is dead :banghead:
    Yeah, Europe is completely infested with this... :-(

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    07-03-16 04:18 PM