So as the title says...just went to respond to a message on whatsapp and got the "this version of whatsapp is outdated and needs to be updated" message. I normally update whatsapp whenever new versions are available so this was odd. Anyone else get that and do you know what changed??

Starting to get nervous since December 2016 (D-day...or should I say W-day) looms over us.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 09:20 PM
    I'm getting "please register with a valid number" and then I get a screen saying to click "OK" or "Learn More"

So we didn't even get it until December 31st like they said we would.

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    10-30-16 09:32 PM
    Weird...mine is working fine. Keep trying..or maybe install and reinstall. Not sure what's going on there.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 09:33 PM
    Uninstall I meant

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 09:33 PM
    I should have clarified that I am on OS7.1 with a 9900 but it has been my daily driver for the better part of a year with no functionality issues. There is even an Instagram uploader app now that is excellent for it!!!!

It was working beautifully last week on Whatsapp but the issue is I put the sim card back into the Blackberry after using the iphone for a while and when it came time to re-enter the phone number in Whatsapp it wouldn't "take." So I wish I never switched sims now at least until the end of the year but we get what we get, not worth bothering now I suppose.

I'll still keep trying to log in every once in a while just to see what happens.

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    10-30-16 09:53 PM
    anywone still have a bar file of the whatsapp or may extract it with sachesi????
    11-21-16 11:44 AM
    So as the title says...just went to respond to a message on whatsapp and got the "this version of whatsapp is outdated and needs to be updated" message. I normally update whatsapp whenever new versions are available so this was odd. Anyone else get that and do you know what changed??

Starting to get nervous since December 2016 (D-day...or should I say W-day) looms over us.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it is for downloading a malware
    11-21-16 12:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    if you want my advice Dont update casue the soonest you do you wont be able to send videos of any size to any chat, and you will also lose video calling feature as it has disappeared after i updated it.... hope you haven't updated it by now
    11-26-16 06:26 AM
    Maybe it is for downloading a malware

what malware! theres no malware here
    11-26-16 06:27 AM