Hello all,

What is the deal with this app? I have heard it mentioned a few times in the forums but I have no idea what this is?

I suspect it's a work-around patch for WhatsApp? What are the limitations?

Has anybody heard anything else? I am not a WhatsApp user but I know many people are wondering. Would be nice for some users who don't NEED to update their phone to Android to not have to but I suspect that's the case for the majority.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 04:47 PM
    I'll need a "walkaround" if there will be one eventually.

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    10-06-16 04:58 PM
    The whatsapp fixer is an application that enable the android version of whatsapp which is been installed on a bb10 device to transfer images and files. Without it, you would only be able to chat with the android version. There is no configuration for the whatsapp fixer, you just need to install it on your device and its a bar file.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 05:08 PM
    The whatsapp fixer is an application that enable the android version of whatsapp which is been installed on a bb10 device to transfer images and files. Without it, you would only be able to chat with the android version. There is no configuration for the whatsapp fixer, you just need to install it on your device and its a bar file.

Posted via CB10

Is this an app that's on BlackBerry World? A quick look and I couldn't find it. Is it only available from BlackBerry Beta Zone?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 05:12 PM
    Is this an app that's on BlackBerry World? A quick look and I couldn't find it. Is it only available from BlackBerry Beta Zone?

Posted via CB10
    Its not in the BlackBerry world, it was formally in beta but they took it down. Search for it online "WAA fixer bar file " you should see it but you'll need to sideload it using a pc running a chrome browser

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 06:59 PM
    Thanks for the assistance

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 08:50 PM