First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place but I cannot find where the 'ask a question' bit is !?

Having a meltdown here....honestly thinking of changing to i-phone, I've just had so many problems with blackberry
    I was exchanging messages and the next thing Whatsapp disappeared from my phone!

I switched on and off my phone to see if it would reload ...nothing.
    Tried going onto Whatsapp site, said it doesn't recognise my blackberry browser or something, told me to go and check my settings on blackberry, I did, they're as they should be....nothing
    I tried downloading it from the blackberry app store, forgot my password, hours later still waiting for the one they said they sent...nothing.
    Joined crackberry, tried to find ask a question bit...nothing

Am I living in a technological world or what? If so, how come this is all so complicated ???
    Hours later and... nothing

Sorry for rant but am sooooooo fed up!
    If someone is tech savvy could they just point me in the right direction (the i-phone store ...) I would really appreciate it

Thank you
    02-19-13 07:10 AM
    Looks like this is unrelated to phone manufacturer, same thing happened to my girlfriends iPhone 5 yesterday. WhatsApp must be doing something fishy.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 07:39 AM
    Thank you so much for answering

Yes, could be Whatsapp...
    Although none of the blackberry sites seem to recognise my phone! It's a blackberry curve. A bought and paid for legit one!
    I tried to get Viber, but again it's the blackberry apps store where they don't answer. It has just crossed my mind that it's early in Canada I wouldn't mind if I could even get an answer from the blackberry apps crowd I would use BBM but unfortunately you are severly limited as to whom you can communicate with ...
    Did your girlfriend get it sorted out?
    02-19-13 07:48 AM
    did update ur whatsapp or nything
    browser not reconz which model do u have u shd try to look in setting of browser if its set to blackberry or nything else
    02-19-13 08:16 AM
    browser>option>browserConfig>browser Identification... set it to blackberry
    make sure ur using phones own browser not opera or uc
    02-19-13 08:18 AM
    no update or anything, mid message exchange...
    he config is on blackberry, that's why I don't understand whatsapp telling me it doesn't recognise my phone, that it's not configured - it is!
    The whatsapp site is telling me it's configured to firefox!
    02-19-13 08:37 AM
    Sput, follow ruffainns post. it seems as if your Browser ID is set to firefox, which would cause your issues on the whatsapp site and possibly with appworld as well. Also is your BBID set to a "@carrier.blackberry.net/com" e-mail? if not, log on to the website where you normally get your mail and check your spam folders. if it is a carrier.blackberry email that only comes to your phone then you should have gotten the email right away, it would not have been blocked. another way to get your password is to log on to your carriers BIS site and re-set your pswd. it would come to your phone as a PIN msg.
    02-19-13 09:42 AM
    I'll try and figure it out...might be the phone is old,
    but many thanks for all your replies and advice
    02-19-13 04:53 PM
    I'll try and figure it out...might be the phone is old,
    but many thanks for all your replies and advice
    Did you reset the browser ID?
    02-19-13 05:00 PM
    pls guys advice step by step how to install whatsapp on bb10

thanks in advance
    02-20-13 07:53 AM
    Step by step instructions are listed in dull detail at Good e-Reader - Your online destination for e-reader, Digital Publishing and Tablet PC News
    It's the site I used to install it. Good luck.
    02-20-13 07:58 AM
    The link you provided doesn't relate to WhatsApp at all...

Step by step instructions are listed in dull detail at Good e-Reader - Your online destination for e-reader, Digital Publishing and Tablet PC News
    It's the site I used to install it. Good luck.
    02-21-13 10:38 AM
    Oops. I should have been more clearer. It was in response to mahours post about how to install what's app on bb10. So yes it does relate to what's app. The step by step instructions are on that site.
    Since what's app has to be side loaded on bb10 I didn't want to type all the instructions out when I could just paste the link.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 03:31 PM