Which Phone do would you choose if BlackBerry starts making android phones. I think BlackBerry 10 is the best and I don't want it to extinct. Well. I'm a big android hater so I'll obv go back to IOS or try windows phone. So tell me what would you guys do?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:49 AM
    Decide if it happens, so far it's only a rumour and only one device...Keep Calm and Carry On.
    rthonpm, Davantazh, bh7171 and 7 others like this.
    06-14-15 05:01 AM
    Back to my Nokia 8890

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 05:07 AM
    BlackBerry Slider running Android M.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Dave Liao and CyberMan2013 like this.
    06-14-15 05:10 AM
    BlackBerry with BlackBerry10

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 05:10 AM
    Maybe would give Sailfish, aka Jolla, a try. It has an independent OS, good multitasking capabilities, the ability to run Android apps (simply because it suffers from the same "app gap" as OS10) and an active community, so there are native apps for things like spotify, facebook, etc.

If the build quality (Speaker, durability, etc) is as good as on BB, so the only thing I'd probably miss would be the HUB and the fantastic vkp.

But until now, this is all just rumor and i really do hope they wont shift away from OS 10, because i like it really much!
    06-14-15 05:12 AM
    Maybe would give Sailfish, aka Jolla, a try. It has an independent OS, good multitasking capabilities, the ability to run Android apps (simply because it suffers from the same "app gap" as OS10) and an active community, so there are native apps for things like spotify, facebook, etc.

If the build quality (Speaker, durability, etc) is as good as on BB, so the only thing I'd probably miss would be the HUB and the fantastic vkp.

But until now, this is all just rumor and i really do hope they wont shift away from OS 10, because i like it really much!
    I'm with you there, The speaker is awful though (I talk to Jolla users a lot)
    Will see what the Jolla Tablet is like
    Powdah and jope28 like this.
    06-14-15 05:15 AM
    IOS.
    06-14-15 05:26 AM

I rock a Q10 but as a former Nokia N9 fan I bought a Jolla a couple of weeks ago. Amazing device, very nice UI, addictive. But since it is still a beta phone it is waaaaay behind BB in terms of productivity. I love the guys from Sailfish but they have a long way to go I'm afraid, wish them luck.
    06-14-15 05:32 AM

I rock a Q10 but as a former Nokia N9 fan I bought a Jolla a couple of weeks ago. Amazing device, very nice UI, addictive. But since it is still a beta phone it is waaaaay behind BB in terms of productivity. I love the guys from Sailfish but they have a long way to go I'm afraid, wish them luck.
    06-14-15 05:33 AM
    Passport.. until further notice

Simply 
    RWB3325 likes this.
    06-14-15 05:39 AM
    I carry two devices - iPhone 5 and Q10. In case there's no BB 10 phone future, then I will stick only to iPhone. No Android for me.
    passport1 likes this.
    06-14-15 05:40 AM
    If they start making Android phones, I am moving to Windows. I am a software developer and Android is for people who don't want to pay for apps. That is why a lot of Android apps have ads.
    06-14-15 05:50 AM
    I have ZERO interest in Android phones, I guess with much sadness I would move to iOS after running what Blackberry phones I have into the ground.
    06-14-15 06:10 AM
    Easy choice, an iPhone of course.
    06-14-15 06:10 AM
    If this ever happens, either no phone or switch to windows. Most likely the former!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 06:18 AM
    What's your next best alternative if BlackBerry makes Android phones?-blackberry9720.jpg

The last bbos phone ever made

What's your next best alternative if BlackBerry makes Android phones?-blackberry-leap.jpg

The last bb10 phone ever made

Their going for be collector items one day

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails What's your next best alternative if BlackBerry makes Android phones?-th.png  
    Nugzie likes this.
    06-14-15 06:19 AM
    I have no idea,it's too depressing to think about,but you know the new Samsung ,sort of has a Hub feature along the side edge of the screen which I find cool,lol
    allwi and neoberry99 like this.
    06-14-15 06:50 AM
    No need to switch if it still has everything I like about my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    kvndoom and jmr1015 like this.
    06-14-15 07:16 AM
    If you've got Facebook come and give us a visit, Jolla Employees still post there https://www.facebook.com/groups/jollapioneer/
    06-14-15 07:31 AM
    Decide if it happens, so far it's only a rumour and only one device...Keep Calm and Carry On.
    Maybe the mods need to consider a new FUD section just for these posts.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 07:37 AM
    If they start making Android phones, I am moving to Windows. I am a software developer and Android is for people who don't want to pay for apps. That is why a lot of Android apps have ads.
    I just purchased a Nokia Lumina 830. Nice phone so far.
    06-14-15 07:38 AM
    Massive hype about BlackBerry going fully Android?
    What are the sources??

I feel like owning a Sega Dreamcast. Best console ever. Times ahead. But the sheep are all over the mainstream devices.

I really don't respect any Android devices. They started all crappy with cheap plastics many years ago. And the OS is not my cup of tea.

Well. I owned the very first iPhone and I liked it a lot.

If BlackBerry decide to go nuts and Basilie style again, I say goodbye for life and move back to the political correct Apple brand.

Hope they keep cool stop focusing on entreprises ! Focus on prosumer, make heavy marketing, keep bringing awesome devices like the Passport.

People want choices and a fourth horse. We are the for horsemen. wCw style.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 08:09 AM
    No need to switch if it still has everything I like about my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I would be interested to see what BlackBerry comes up with. I think OS10 already is a hybrid of Android with runtime and some of the UI integration. I like having NFC, bluetooth, expandable memory, WiFi Direct and HDMI capabilities. Not an iOS fan. And we had owned tons of Apple products. Android with BlackBerry security, smooth UI and keyboard while retaining the Hub etc that I love with my OS10 devices would be sweet. And I hope BlackBerry retains its name too.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 08:48 AM
    Massive hype about BlackBerry going fully Android?
    What are the sources??

I feel like owning a Sega Dreamcast. Best console ever. Times ahead. But the sheep are all over the mainstream devices.

I really don't respect any Android devices. They started all crappy with cheap plastics many years ago. And the OS is not my cup of tea.

Well. I owned the very first iPhone and I liked it a lot.

If BlackBerry decide to go nuts and Basilie style again, I say goodbye for life and move back to the political correct Apple brand.

Hope they keep cool stop focusing on entreprises ! Focus on prosumer, make heavy marketing, keep bringing awesome devices like the Passport.

People want choices and a fourth horse. We are the for horsemen. wCw style.

Posted via CB10
    I loved your dream cast analogy. What do the dreamcast and bb10 have in common.... no developer support.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:02 AM
284 123 ...