Just curious as to what people who are into media players use. I was using my Curve with a 4GB memory card. I just found this past week an ipod touch for $170 and got it. I now use that. I said I wouldn't get another ipod but for that price I couldn't resist and happy I got it.

So what do you use? Let's not bash each others choice. To each is his own.
    07-27-08 04:12 PM
    Eh. I just stick to CDs in my car or my laptop at home and work. Lame, I know. I'm patiently awaiting the thunder/storm for media perks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 04:14 PM
    First gen 8 Gb iPod Touch (aren't they fab, OP?) and an 80Gb iPod Classic.
    07-27-08 04:22 PM
    I'm with Jenay. Actually, I didn't spend all that money on my home Klipsch/Denon and auto Alpine Infinity systems to use squeeky ear buds , lol. I like to share my Led Zepplin with everyone!
    07-27-08 04:31 PM
    yea seriously like this thing. Just need some getting used to typing with it. But I love the wifi full browser also. The wifi finder is stronger on this than my curve. I have held them next to each other and iPod gets a signal and curve won't.

I drive transit metro bus and need to listen to music to keep my sanity and it helps.
    07-27-08 04:33 PM
    I'm with Jenay. Actually, I didn't spend all that money on my home Klipsch/Denon and auto Alpine Infinity systems to use squeeky ear buds , lol. I like to share my Led Zepplin with everyone!
    Lol... I just never saw the need for an expensive media player. I have a brand new ipod nano and I don't even know how to turn it on.

All I need in life, as far as technology, is my bb, my laptop, my digital camera, and my wii. Definitely the wii.

07-27-08 04:35 PM
    I just use the player on my Curve to listen to music. Works good enough for me when I'm away from my laptop or car.

07-27-08 04:38 PM
    Lol... I just never saw the need for an expensive media player. I have a brand new ipod nano and I don't even know how to turn it on.

All I need in life, as far as technology, is my bb, my laptop, my digital camera, and my wii. Definitely the wii.

well you could have told me that before I bought this. I would have taken it off your hands LOL.
    07-27-08 04:43 PM
    I use my Curve in the car, or when I'm not home.
    Laptop at home.
    07-27-08 04:45 PM
    I just use the player on my Curve to listen to music. Works good enough for me when I'm away from my laptop or car.

Well, OK, I do have my eyes on a nice set of Klipsch speakers and sub woof for my laptop, , I'm just trying to come up with a reason to get them that will convince my wife that they are absolutely necessary to complete our lives.
    07-27-08 04:46 PM
    I have 4gb in my bb. I also use Ipod touch.
    12-25-08 12:01 PM
    8 gig media card in my 8830...has every Family Guy episode and tons of music albums. No need for an ipod...they're overated IMO. Why buy a $200 ipod when I can buy a $50 media card for my BB? Coppin a 16 gig card within the next week mwahahahahaha *evil laugh*
    12-25-08 06:36 PM
    Got a 8gb ipod nano.... Happy with my ipod lol

12-25-08 06:49 PM
    32gb SansaView.
    12-25-08 09:20 PM
    Using my Storm with a 16gb card. Currently wanting to sell my 80gb 5th gen ipod that I don't ever use
    12-25-08 09:22 PM
    8gb iPod Touch, and my Bold/iPhone if I forget to bring my iPod touch with me.
    12-25-08 09:24 PM
    80g iPod Classic. Used to use CDs but I never know what I want to listen to, so I'd keep like 300 burned discs in the car, then I'd have to flip through the dern CD booklet and pick something...it was a pain.
    12-25-08 09:24 PM
    Tunes on my Storm (8GB media card), as well as my iPod. Call it the best of both worlds.
    12-25-08 09:34 PM
    I had an LG phone that I liked the best but I busted it, so now it's a 'puter first and then my 8330 when I'm away from the desk or home.
    12-25-08 09:35 PM
    Bold w/ 16 gig micoSD. However, I organize my music on my laptop using MediaMonkey... It's anawesome program

12-25-08 09:39 PM
    I use the Curve with my 8GB card only use 2 gigs though. But I have been trying to watch video on this thing IE a moive or some small clips. But have to convert them first. Idont want to pay for a converter but I would pay for a media player if it played most medias out there. Im sure you guys will say search but Ill check out all links when i was with Palm and WM6.1 I used Coreplayer TMCMP or something. do they have that for the blackberry?
    12-25-08 11:39 PM
    I have a 80gb Ipod classic that I used to use everyday. Since I got the curve, media card and transferred all my media to it, I haven't touched the IPOD, the curve seems to be working out fine for me.
    12-26-08 12:02 AM
    16 GB iPod Touch. Hard to beat for watching ripped DVD's.

I rarely listen to mp3s.

12-26-08 01:44 AM
    Started out with a Creative Zen Microphoto, 8GB, for the car. Then, swapped the headunit out for one with a USB input.

Now, up to a 32GB flash drive.

For work, 60GB Apricorn USB drive and WMP. For home, laptops and desktops using Winamp 5.5. Laptop is wired, to the home stereo.
    12-26-08 02:41 AM
    since i don't want to re-rip 85 gig of music that i have in lossless WMA to mp3 i'll just stick to this Storm. i don't need any more than 16 gig of music in my pocket at any one time, whoa!
    12-26-08 02:52 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD