Will stick to BB10 phones till they stop working. Or better still maybe just take over BlackBerry and continue to make lovely BB10 phones!

BB10 or Nothing! BlackBerry Forever!
    bh7171 likes this.
    04-12-16 10:17 AM
    No more BB10 smartphones, no more BlackBerry for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 01:19 PM
    I saw on N4bb that John Chen had made it official in an interview that BB10 is over but its never seem to make it to Crackberry! I am shocked that Crackberrieans and diehard Blackberry fans have just been silent. I for one am very sad and i have fought many battles with owners of other devices who had laughed me to scorn for owning a Blackberry and defending it , i have extolled to virtue of Blackberry and fought for the underdog with the most secure device and truly intuitive os and all the works and all i got was only you think that bro! But now silently I like many other Blackberry fans are just silenty slipping in and out the door no longer showing off our powerhouses because they are becoming a thing of the past and no new versions are coming to replace them but cheap android devices which we can get cheaper!
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-14-16 11:26 AM
    I saw on N4bb that John Chen had made it official in an interview that BB10 is over but its never seem to make it to Crackberry! I am shocked that Crackberrieans and diehard Blackberry fans have just been silent. I for one am very sad and i have fought many battles with owners of other devices who had laughed me to scorn for owning a Blackberry and defending it , i have extolled to virtue of Blackberry and fought for the underdog with the most secure device and truly intuitive os and all the works and all i got was only you think that bro! But now silently I like many other Blackberry fans are just silenty slipping in and out the door no longer showing off our powerhouses because they are becoming a thing of the past and no new versions are coming to replace them but cheap android devices which we can get cheaper!

Twaddle. It was posted, some took different things from it. It was there for all to judge.

BlackBerry CEO John Chen reiterates plans to launch two mid-range Android phones | CrackBerry.com

N4BB literally dug up old news and reposted it and represented it with a quote that wasn't even in the article.
    web99 likes this.
    04-14-16 05:16 PM
    Will use them in any way possible until they are unusable. And even then, use the memo pad, password keeper for backup. Those are my 2 favorite apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 08:31 AM
    I will grab a used Passport SE later this summer. The Passport SE will keep me going for a year or so until the Priv drops by a significant amount.

I'm well aware of the circumstances that surround BB10. However, the Passport is somewhat of a unique device and a great way to finish with the BB10 experience.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    04-17-16 08:42 AM
    Sticking with BlackBerry all the way. I may buy additional devices like the PP SE or even the Classic but I really can't imagine going to another OS. Plus I've been spoilt with the Passport I can't imagine going back to a slab!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Hey, EzubeBB201, still waiting for a response. I'll let you figure out the logistics of it all. You know where.
    04-18-16 11:09 PM
    You ain't wrong.

I already own a Classic, Leap & Z10.

I also would love to get a Passport SE - but I at this moment I don't see a future for OS10 and +600 bucks is a lot of money for speculations.

Posted via CB10
    The passport SE was 512 CAD three weeks ago...It's back up at 650 CAD on shopblackberry.ca
    Must be selling well.
    Last edited by sorinv; 04-19-16 at 02:06 AM.
    04-19-16 01:31 AM
    I have had a Passport (my first BlackBerry ever), a Q10, still having a Z10, and currently rocking a Z30 as the daily driver. Plus a cheap android for certain apps.

I don't know how long I'm gonna hold on to this Z30, probably for years, as I use it extremely a lot for my writing and translation jobs (not saying I don't miss a good PKB). As such, I don't yet have any idea what my next phone would be. Probably a WP. Or an iPhone. I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 04-23-16 at 09:12 AM.
    04-23-16 06:50 AM
    After re accessing what I want and what I have, I have a bold that I use as alarm clock in my office, I'm currently using a z10 as my daily driver but want to leave it as bedside alarm clock. Intend to go back to the PP for daily use. And z30 for backup.

Posted via z10
    04-23-16 08:50 AM
    I'm still enjoying my Q10, especially since I got the Google Play Store and Google Play Services running well on it via Cobalt's methods.

I also really love the look of my Q10 since I swapped out the black frame for a silver one:

What's your BlackBerry &quot;future&quot;?-wp_20160213_003.jpg

For me, there is no substitute for a BlackBerry physical keyboard when it comes to typing on a smartphone.

I plan to use a BB10 phone as my daily driver indefinitely and will likely move to a PRIV or one of BlackBerry's forthcoming mid-range Androids when BB10 ceases to function the way I expect.

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    OTCHRussell, bh7171 and cbosdell like this.
    04-23-16 09:03 AM
    Handsome phone there, yo.
    04-23-16 09:13 AM
    I think that John Chen has failed. For BBRY to turn it's back on the loyalty of its user is typical of corporations. I have been with BBRY since the RIM pager. I refuse to own any other phone. Chen came Inn with the intent to save the brand' but little did we know his loyalty and focus is to what he can deliver on...that's software. BBRY has refuse to do any marketing dollars to the hdwe side of the business. It is allow us to do so. An excellent product, but now being made available for corporate and disloyal to the consumer. This demonstrate the lack of integrity on the behalf of Chen and the Board of Directors and investors. BBRY needs demonstrate it's commitment as we the loyal supports have exhibit...unless, like the presidential candidates, we have lying, misleading and selfishness being display by the CEO and other leaders of the company.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 10:49 PM
    I don't want a PRIV. I want my functional Passport, and Classic. I don't want and android operating system. I want my BB10.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 10:54 PM
    I plan on sticking with BB10 till the end. Just like I did with Meego. But I don't plan on stockpiling devices as most likely it will go down same way Meego went down... they shut down the app store and all the APIs that power the guts of the OS (gmail/activesync, contacts, BBID, etc).

 C L A S S I C
    04-24-16 12:44 AM
    I plan on sticking with BB10 till the end. Just like I did with Meego. But I don't plan on stockpiling devices as most likely it will go down same way Meego went down... they shut down the app store and all the APIs that power the guts of the OS (gmail/activesync, contacts, BBID, etc).

 C L A S S I C
    Which is why I sold everything and only the cheap 2nd hand Z30 remains (there's still a Z10 as well, but my wife uses it). I'd kick myself to no end if the Passport is left unsold as a glorified paperweight. At least this way I've gotten back half of my investments.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 04-24-16 at 02:39 AM.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-24-16 01:36 AM
    Which is why I sold everything and only the cheap 2nd hand Z30 remains (there's still a Z10 as well, but my wife uses it). I'd kick myself to no end if the Passport is left unsold as a glorified paperweight. At least this way I've gotten back half of my investments.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I did as well and just stayed with a z10, but u know what? I should've stayed with the PP and just deal with it. I could still use the password keeper and memo pad which are my favorite apps. So soon I'll be in the hunt for another one.

Posted via z10
    04-24-16 08:29 AM
    That's what I did as well and just stayed with a z10, but u know what? I should've stayed with the PP and just deal with it. I could still use the password keeper and memo pad which are my favorite apps. So soon I'll be in the hunt for another one.

Posted via z10
    Well, the stiffness of the OG Passport's PKB was also a consideration for my moving to the Z30. I could work faster and much less tiring with BB10's VKB. I could get an SE, instead, sure--they say its PKB is much softer there. Fine. Not now though. I'd rather wait till its price drops significantly (like any BB device). Cannot justify forking a fortune for a platform with uncertain future. And besides, I still have to buy an android/iphone for apps the BB cannot provide (install-able, sure, but cannot run or unstable--what's the point??).

I'm betting on using the Z30 as a workhorse for years, though. So that's gotta count for something.
    04-24-16 08:44 AM
    It's all about what I can get for my money. I just ordered my Priv from Telus on a new contract because the price finally came down to a reasonable level. I paid $200 after discounts. My biggest issue in searching for a device to replace my z10 was the keyboard #1. BlackBerry is the best. #2 I need SD storage. #3 I needed something tough. So I got a good case and holster and will be getting liquid armor on the screen. The Galaxy S7 was becoming very appealing if the priv hadn't come down in price. Given the dust-proof, and the SD card slot. I don't like Samsung keyboard or bloat ware though. I hope BlackBerry survives so my next device will also be a Blackberry. I am fine with Android by the way as long as it's secure.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 06:27 PM
    Nothing is secure.
    05-05-16 08:12 PM
    Windows Phone 10
    05-05-16 08:13 PM
    First - i got a Bold. Loved it.

Then - i got a Q10. Loved it even more, but wheres the belt?

Then - i got a Classic. Thought it couldn't get better.

Then - i seen a Passport. Never got one (verizon), but nice specs. Don't like 3+row keyboard.

Now - i got a Priv. Hate it. Slowed me down. Too big for one hand use.

Hopefully - I'll love the Rome too. Hope its going to be Bold/Classic. Round edges and feels good with one hand use. A viable camera and the priority hub.

I would ask for Blackberry Blend, native file manager and calculator, but I have so far lived without them.

Anyone with me?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    pstrusi likes this.
    05-05-16 08:59 PM
    First - i got a Bold. Loved it.

Then - i got a Q10. Loved it even more, but wheres the belt?

Then - i got a Classic. Thought it couldn't get better.

Then - i seen a Passport. Never got one (verizon), but nice specs. Don't like 3+row keyboard.

Now - i got a Priv. Hate it. Slowed me down. Too big for one hand use.

Hopefully - I'll love the Rome too. Hope its going to be Bold/Classic. Round edges and feels good with one hand use. A viable camera and the priority hub.

I would ask for Blackberry Blend, native file manager and calculator, but I have so far lived without them.

Anyone with me?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I might get an SE one day, but never the priv. Rome, perhaps, but we'll see.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 03:07 AM
    I've been with BlackBerry since the model before the 8703e but given the number of time BlackBerry has burned us and how easily they give up encryption keys I'll probably go with an iPhone.

I need to deal with a company I can trust.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 11:32 AM
    I've been with BlackBerry since the model before the 8703e but given the number of time BlackBerry has burned us and how easily they give up encryption keys I'll probably go with an iPhone.

I need to deal with a company I can trust.

Posted via CB10
    Don't assume any phone is 100% secure.

Posted from my  Z10 via CB10
    05-07-16 01:41 PM
237 ... 78910