I feel your pain. I have a Passport that I love, my company has been testing the Priv and to tell you its looking like a non starter. I do have an I phone 6S plus, and to tell you as much as I hate to give the devil his do. But that's looking more and more like the next company phones. I just can't give the go ahead to by the next phones from BlackBerry. Once to man times they have not lied but not told the truth either. Since the (new) management has come in they are long on hot air and short on truth. I will use my Passport for a while longer as the apps, side loaded and all updated with no issues. When the time comes that changes I we will move on.

WOOF!
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 07:16 PM
    PRIV

Z30 backup

Will buy a used Classic soon for swapping fun on weekends.

If I tire of the Priv I will get an S7.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 07:56 PM
    Keeping Z10 until I see the next Android offering from BlackBerry. The Priv is tempting but seems too big.

If the next BlackBerry is too big then will need to look at other alternatives, which are getting increasingly hard to find the smaller phones.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 08:06 PM
    I'm waiting to see what IOs has to show on March 21st. For me, BlackBerry is dead, no future plans for new high end phones, I will never use creepy Android, the apps such as Twitter and Facebook haven't been updated for more than a year and I will not pay for apps when them are for free in other platforms. And finally the WhatsApp thing.

I gave BlackBerry a chance when the Z10 came to markets. Last year I moved to Z30 but now it's being enough.

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 and Slash82 like this.
    03-16-16 08:35 PM
    Keeping Z10 until I see the next Android offering from BlackBerry. The Priv is tempting but seems too big.

If the next BlackBerry is too big then will need to look at other alternatives, which are getting increasingly hard to find the smaller phones.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I agree. All the phones are getting too big. I use the Z30 all the time because it is a better phone, but prefer the size of the Z10 and use it as a backup.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 09:00 PM
    Should BlackBerry officially abandon OS10 I will continue to use my device until it serves no purpose since I enjoy my Passport. As a business device, the best in the world in my opinion. Don't need all the apps, etc...Sad to see that greed has over taken the very ones that went against the grain from the very beginning and Pioneered some of the world's greatest devices with security...I know some will say it's not greed, just business. In reality, that's the world we live in isn't it..

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    Slash82 and StoicEngineer like this.
    03-16-16 10:08 PM
    BlackBerry needs (at least) one app that is unique...then BlackBerry has a future. BBM and Hub are unique, but not as intuitive as they should be.
    Additionally,Lot of users need apps like uber and citibank. BlackBerry should provide options considering price of BlackBerry 10 phones.

Yes it has a future, but not bright.

Posted via CB10
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 10:38 PM
    I hear ya bruh but I'm sticking with them even if it's droid.

My first BlackBerry was an 8703e, we have history ...

Posted via CB10 and the BlackBerry Passport
    Exactly the same for me!!!

Posted via CB10
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-16-16 10:54 PM
    I agree. All the phones are getting too big. I use the Z30 all the time because it is a better phone, but prefer the size of the Z10 and use it as a backup.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    The S7 (not Edge) is surprisingly small in the hands. You would probably like.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 12:01 AM
    I'll run my BB10 devices until they fail.
    I don't need the newest or the best ... I just go with what works for me. In the future if that happens to be an Android BB so be it although if Windows ever gets it together (unlikely) I would jump ship. One thing for certain is I'll never go iOS...too many people that I don't get along with (all my in-laws) use it. jk.
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 12:08 AM
    You know, I'm a bit baffled by all the people who feel screwed over by BB.
    Did any of you buy a Pontiac? Which is now also a dead brand?

Me, I have pulled for BB forever, because they're a Canadian company (eh!) - due to contracts / carriers I've only had a couple of their phones.
    Right now I have a Classic with about a year left on contract. When that's up I'll have to decide what to do. I see the most likely options as:
    1. Keep the Classic as long as it functions, just doing a month-by-month "contract"
    2. Go to a PRIV, which would work well - I LOVE the slider form factor
    3. If Vienna is out I'll consider it, but I think I'd prefer the PRIV

I have an iPad and, although I mostly like it, I am REALLY turned off by having to constantly go back to that stupid "home" button.
    I also hate the virtual keyboards - so, I'm not going to throw a tantrum if I have to go Android - I figure I can live with that if it's the price of being able to have a physical keyboard.
    Do a five finger pinch on your iPad and it'll take you to the home screen, assuming you're complaining about how the iPad isn't really gesture based like BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Slash82 and glwerry like this.
    03-17-16 04:49 AM
    In my drawer with my collection of Nokia's.
    Will I move to the Priv? Not a cat in hell's chance.
    03-17-16 06:07 AM
    Looking at people saying I Am done with BlackBerry is amusing it's more like Blackberry is Done with us after the long up and down ride am thinking it is time to move on however I played with the S7 the other day Very nice screen / device but I just cannot Do it .
    anon(5061193) and Slash82 like this.
    03-17-16 06:34 AM
    Looking at people saying I Am done with BlackBerry is amusing it's more like Blackberry is Done with us after the long up and down ride am thinking it is time to move on however I played with the S7 the other day Very nice screen / device but I just cannot Do it .
    That's a good point of view!
    I even stood behind BlackBerry during their transition - many told me BlackBerry is "dead".

At this time:

Maybe BlackBerry was outdated wih OS7 and the future of OS10 was unknown.
    But they worked hard to keep BBOS running and to care about most loyal customers.

Now, they don't care anymore - loyal customers/fans are "too expensive".
    Letting most common apps like Facebook and WhatsApp go in 2016 is just a joke!
    And they keep wondering why sales are low.

When you ask a BlackBerry user in 2016: "What is your BlackBerry good for?"
    BB user answer: "Communication! I don't use apps!"
    Question: "Great! What does it support?"
    BB user answer: "BBM, E-Mail, and SMS!"
    Question: "What about: Facebook, WhatsApp, Threema, Kik, Snapchat, Viber, Skype, Instagram, Pintrest etc?"
    BB user answer: "Nah, not really, but BBM, email and SMS!"

come on...
    03-17-16 07:00 AM
    I'm going to either a priv or S7, whichever I can get a better deal on

Posted via CB10
    I just returned the Priv. Nothing but the name is Blackberry. It is a standard run of the mill Android phone. I got the S7 Edge yesterday and I am not a Android fan, but if you are going to carry an Android, the S7 Edge is amazing. The screen and camera are the best I have ever used (except maybe the V10 Jury still out)
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 07:23 AM
    I am liking that fact that many BB users are not going to switch to Android or IOS and choose Windows. We need another viable OS in the mobile world. I wish it was Blackberry but maybe this will propel Windows into more of a player
    Slash82 and Jay Wright2 like this.
    03-17-16 07:25 AM
    John Chen has already stated in a lot many interviews that they will keep coming with the BB10 updates, time and again. That the future is dead, cannot be concluded so easily. I'm sure you all have your reasons to think so, but it's not that easy. The end of BB10 would practically mean the death of BlackBerry and be at least 99% sure that the makers can't risk the loss after all that they've been through, already. Besides, assuming isn't always good! People still use BlackBerry, although there has been a rapid decline. And OS10 is possibly one of the better operating systems I have personally used! Also, we should trust the makers a little more than we do right now. If we have held onto the brand for so long, waiting a bit more won't do us much harm. Let's all wish for the best..

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 07:30 AM
    Was going to stick with my passport till it died, but think I will end up going ios sooner rather than later. Don't like android or Windows phones. Loved bb10 but as apps stop working it's a killer.

Posted by my splendid Z10
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 07:48 AM
    John Chen has already stated in a lot many interviews that they will keep coming with the BB10 updates, time and again.
    They also called it a "Facebook App update".
    I slowly understand how this works with Chen.

And if you are a non-BlackBerry user - and BlackBerry wants to convince you with using their software products with slogans like:
    "Trusted and secure" - people should know:

Trust: Letting down most loyal fans / users
    Secure: Changing OS from OS10 (most secure ever) to Android (most unsecure ever).

Profit > anything

That's how they role nowadays!
    wilber1 and Medard like this.
    03-17-16 07:49 AM
    I have no future with BlackBerry, at least after my Passport dies. I'm not a fan of either iOS or Android so I'm testing out Sailfish and Ubuntu. Sailfish feels very BB10-ish but suffers from the same app issue that BB10 has. Having said that I've got every app I need but not want, hopefully the OS will establish itself enough for more native apps to be developed but we'll have to wait and see. I haven't played around enough with the BQ Ubuntu but I like what I see so far.
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 07:55 AM
    Im thinking about getting the Note 5.. never thought i would leave BB. But after this last FB update i think its time. Not that i care about FB.. just dont know what im holding on too anymore.
    Slash82, anon(5061193) and Medard like this.
    03-17-16 08:04 AM
    I will use my Passport for the next 3-4 years and in the meantime replace my PlayBook with an iPad.

I have no idea what options we will have in 2019, but if there is neither a BB10 Priv nor any plans for BB11, I would probably move on to iPhone.
    Apple is catching up with privacy, security and gesture based navigation and I prefer to have all mobile devices from the same vendor.
    Slash82 likes this.
    03-17-16 08:06 AM
    Don't have an BlackBerry right now but have owned a few in the past. Currently on an iPhone, actually looking to get back with BlackBerry because they're making devices people want. The PRIV was seen in a few wild concepts and they actually listened and gave people a slider with a massive screen. I hope they listen again and make the Vienna (hopefully with Classic style keys) and I'll definitely jump on board.

Would I prefer they made BB10 devices? Heck yes, but unfortunately they've been kicked out "the club" and major developers have no plans to support BB10.
    03-17-16 10:48 AM
    Was planning to retire my z10 for a z30/Classic but those plans have been nixed recently. I'm waiting to see how that new Windows 10 phone by HP turns out. Barring that, if I do ever have to use that stalker OS, it'll be on a Motorola device.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:25 AM
    I just bought Q10 1 week ago (besides my Z30) as daily driver I will wait iphone 7 SE (4") and see the review and performance first (especially in battery side) also I will plan to buy passport and classic as collection

Delivered by my Z30
    03-17-16 12:07 PM
237 12345 ...