Hey friends!

I wanna know what are you up to?
    Latest news tell us that BlackBerry will let OS10 die - at least for consumers.
    What are your plans? Will you jump to the Priv?

I can only talk for myself - I'm done with BlackBerry.
    I have stood behind this brand since 2005, went with them through all the "trouble time" between OS7 and the transition to OS10.
    Now I feel fooled for being that loyal.

I won't follow them to Android and Android itself is not an option for me.
    It always has been the opposite of what BlackBerry stood for.
    The "worst-best" alternative for me seems to be iOS.

What are you up to?
    Sticking with OS10? Going to Android-Berry? Android in general?

I'm so frustrated right now - man 11 years of BlackBerry for me...

Greets Slash82
    03-15-16 04:43 PM
    As long as email and the browser still works, I will continue using my Q10. I have a Z10 as well. Then eventually will switch to iOS. I don't like android and windows phone. I've had most BlackBerry since the curve 8310.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:47 PM
    I feel you, bro.
    I'm going to Windows Phone, but still be keeping my Passport. Heh, I know. Still stubborn a bit.
    acovey likes this.
    03-15-16 04:50 PM
    My z30 will be my last BlackBerry. The priv and Android are a waste of time. I would not buy would just for the pure spite. Windows seems to be my only option.

By my fab z30
    Q10Bold, acovey and rt2567 like this.
    03-15-16 05:14 PM
    Thanks for your replies!
    It already hurts to know this is my last year with BlackBerry, I mostly will miss the Hub.
    anon(5061193) and rt2567 like this.
    03-15-16 05:23 PM
    Hey friends!

I wanna know what are you up to?
    Latest news tell us that BlackBerry will let OS10 die - at least for consumers.
    What are your plans? Will you jump to the Priv?

I can only talk for myself - I'm done with BlackBerry.
    I have stood behind this brand since 2005, went with them through all the "trouble time" between OS7 and the transition to OS10.
    Now I feel fooled for being that loyal.

I won't follow them to Android and Android itself is not an option for me.
    It always has been the opposite of what BlackBerry stood for.
    The "worst-best" alternative for me seems to be iOS.

What are you up to?
    Sticking with OS10? Going to Android-Berry? Android in general?

I'm so frustrated right now - man 11 years of BlackBerry for me...

Greets Slash82
    I will stuck with BB10 till imap and EAS dies...then I will be going to WP. Hope they will do a QWERTY version like Nokia E72
    I dont trust BB anymore. Hate Chen and NO!! NO MORE BlackBerry!! NO PRIV etc.

Posted via Q10Bold
    Batibreaker and anon(5061193) like this.
    03-15-16 05:30 PM
    Started using Windows phone a few months ago, and although I was forced to lol, I can say it's not bad. I will still use my Q10 for text, email, Docs to Go, etc. But the writing has been on the wall for awhile now. BlackBerry is concerned with software only. No BlackBerry 10. Just Android and Software..smh.
    What's your BlackBerry "future"?-qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png

The BlackBerry Guy
    03-15-16 05:38 PM
    Started using Windows phone a few months ago, and although I was forced to lol, I can say it's not bad. I will still use my Q10 for text, email, Docs to Go, etc. But the writing has been on the wall for awhile now. BlackBerry is concerned with software only. No BlackBerry 10. Just Android and Software..smh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png 
Views:	2760 
Size:	340.5 KB 
ID:	394315

The BlackBerry Guy
    That's one way to go - but I wouldn't want to carry 2 devices with me.
    Not even only for the "nostalgic-feeling".

The funny thing is, BlackBerry is wondering why they don't sell enough handsets.
    How should people trust BlackBerry, when they even lie to their most loyal costumers and let them down.
    Without the hard core of fans that have trusted this brand and accepted the outdated OS7 to wait for OS10 - BlackBerry would already been history.
    Now letting those down is just shameless!
    03-15-16 05:49 PM
    I'm going to either a priv or S7, whichever I can get a better deal on

Posted via CB10
    ndeep13 likes this.
    03-15-16 06:08 PM
    Looking more like a Samsung in the next 6-12 months for me.
    03-15-16 06:18 PM
    Was planning on going windows and today quickened the move. Will be there a lot sooner than I wanted to.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 06:21 PM
    Likely Android but only after my Passport goes. Not sure what brand. Definitely not iOS for obvious reasons, and not WP10 because going from one failing platform to another is the definition of insanity.

If BlackBerry makes an Android version of Passport, I might jump ship faster than planned.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    03-15-16 06:26 PM
    Definitely not iOS for obvious reasons

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    What's that reason?
    I'm curious.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    03-15-16 06:27 PM
    I bought a Priv but probably my last blackberry.

I will move on to an easily rootable and flashable android device, or an easily jailbroken iPhone model.

Or if there is ever a device with sailfish in board that I can use on my carrier bands.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    03-15-16 06:30 PM
    Sailfish 2 is very prospective. If it's picked up good, that is.
    03-15-16 07:06 PM
    With BlackBerry's track record for device support I'm not buying a Priv. Fool me once...
    03-15-16 07:36 PM
    With BlackBerry's track record for device support I'm not buying a Priv. Fool me once...
    I agree, this will be PlayBook 2.0. When they annouce earnings April 1 who knows what they will say. Maybe getting out of hardware completely? I remember Thorsten Heins comment on the PlayBook, he said it was one of his toughest decisions not offer a software update to bb10.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 07:42 PM
    Very happy with my Z30 right now. As far as the future goes, I'm keeping an open mind. Technology changes so fast these days I can't plan ahead. I might go for a Priv some day, but no rush. After all, I used my 9000 for 4 1/2 years waiting for bb10. LOL

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    HereticHermit likes this.
    03-15-16 07:42 PM
    I have a priv now and like it. If BlackBerry keeps making androids I'm likely to stick with them. At least as long as they keep making sliders so that I have a choice on keyboards. Android is where I'll be. Already invested in the platform. Too many basic things that it takes an act of Congress to do on an iPhone. Try setting up a permanent group for texts on an iPhone. Easy as pie on my z30 and just slightly more difficult on my priv. If priv is the last BlackBerry phone then so be it but I hope it isn't

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    Bay 13 and Nordeen Abideen like this.
    03-15-16 07:48 PM
    I'll buy the first BB phone with a fixed (non-sliding) keyboard and Android.
    kpoulos and kbrant64 like this.
    03-15-16 07:53 PM
    I was thinking of either the Priv or oneplus 3 that's projected to come out in June.. love my Z30 though so may just keep it until it completely dies out

Posted via CB10
    kbrant64 likes this.
    03-15-16 08:55 PM
    There is no hurry to get a new phone.

I am planning on sticking with BlackBerry 10 for a couple more years and see what happens.

The current BlackBerry 10 phones will keep on working even if the OS is discontinued.

Posted via CB10
    bh7171, kbrant64 and Oshasat like this.
    03-15-16 08:56 PM
    I am keeping my beloved Classic and we have a Leap as backups. I am now using the Priv and I absolutely love it. No regrets moving to the Android by BlackBerry. I had thought long and hard before investing in a total of five BB10 devices and never regretted my decisions. For now I am enjoying the Priv, all reports point to Marshmallow being released and looking forward to two or more years with this device.

Posted via my Priv
    03-15-16 10:12 PM
    I hear ya bruh but I'm sticking with them even if it's droid.

My first BlackBerry was an 8703e, we have history ...

Posted via CB10 and the BlackBerry Passport
    Nordeen Abideen likes this.
    03-15-16 10:13 PM
    Passport & Q10 until they die, probably to iPhone. IPhone isn't bad, I just prefer physical keyboards and bb10's os. Unfortunately, my team lost big in the phone wars, only two options ios or Android; sad.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 10:33 PM
237 123 ...