I keep my blackberry plugged in whatever chance I get, sometimes it seems ludicrous to think it's a mobile phone. With one charge on my Bold, I'll almost last through an entire day.
    Last I checked, Bold is a BlackBerry. Talking about two different devices?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 02:08 PM
    I have a Style 9670 and my battery is at 60% right now after 17hrs being on 3G. I had 1hr phone call on bluetooth, maybe 20 texts, a few emails and about 2 1/2hrs of web/Facebook and a few bluetooth file transfers (bluetooth off when not in use, wifi off, facebook set to update every 3hrs. Opera Mini is the only app I added to the phone besides Facebook. I also close out all apps when not in use. I usually get more texts and the lowest my battery has ever been is 30-40% after 18-19hrs. I once forgot to charge and after 27hrs it was at 25%. Not bad for such a small battery.

02-23-11 01:44 AM
    I have the Verizon Bold 9650 also. After suffering through a few days with the stock battery I grabbed the Seidio extended battery (just like I did for my Curve). yes...it makes the phone bigger. BUT...I get a hundred emails a day. I make a hundred phone calls a day. I listen to XM radio, iheart radio, I watch the NFL network. I text message, BBM, mms, I use it to check the weather, hockey scores, google a hundred times a day, google maps, and I use my Bluetooth headset all day to make calls and listen to music.

I pull my phone off the charger at 5 am every day, and by the end of the day I have 3 and a 1/2 bars at 9 pm.

I never need to charge during the day I neer need my car charger. I don't work for or endorse Seidio. But it is the best solution if you want long battery life and are on the go and can't charge ten times a day. It only took a few days to get used to the bigger back. The only downside is a lot of the cases won't work with it. But I'm so used to it now I just carry it without a case. I can still use my cradle with it.

-db

02-23-11 07:51 PM
    Actually decided to see how long my battery would last till dead today. Off charger at 630am and with about 30 minutes of calls, 20 minutes of web, 50 texts, 2 hours of music and bluetooth headset connected all day my battery got into the red at 830pm. 14 hours is pretty good to me. I think thats about the best your going to get with the stock battery on the 9650 unless you just dont use your phone very much.
    02-23-11 08:33 PM
    I have two batteries for my storm. Both brand new came w my insurance claim and the second because the first refurb was bad. One battery drains like to twenty percent in five hours. The second lasts ten. Both w consistent usage of bbm w group chat as well. Txt twenty minutes of calls and around two hours browsing through the day on OM5.

02-23-11 09:21 PM
    Pearl 3G 9100, auto shut off at night, auto on in the morning, light use I can do 3 days between charge, heavier use, 2 days. Battery life is just awesome, but the phone is new, I expect it will go down as time goes on.
    02-24-11 02:14 AM
    My battery was horrible with the os that it was shipped with... I think it was .243. But it has been much improved with .450
    02-24-11 02:17 AM
    more than 2 days
    02-24-11 09:39 AM
    I get pretty much 2 days but I turn off conections for the night which seems to help

02-24-11 10:30 AM
    I have to charge it once every 10 hours or so.
    02-24-11 11:36 AM
    With the Torch running the stock 6.0 it came with for ATT, the battery lasts me at LEAST a day and a half. That's with heavy texting, moderate web usage, a few brief calls, and some sporadic BBM and/or random app usage. Battery life works for me!
    02-28-11 05:49 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD