Hey, so I would like to know what model BlackBerry you have and how much battery you get pertaining to your usage?

For me, I had the torch and I would be down to 30% by 7:00 with only having texted and BBM and light web usage. I was in school from 7:30am-2:30pm so even lighter usage then.

My Bold 9780 I havent had long enough to see, but what about you? WHats your battery life like?
    02-17-11 09:47 AM
    lol 9650 i get about 3 hours out of my battery i use 3-5 battery's a day depending on if i use my cradle during the day but at most 4 hours on my battery
    02-17-11 10:15 AM
    I have a 9650 with a seidio 2600 extended battery and I get 2 full days with mine and I am a bb ADDICT !! I am on the internet and bbm a lot of the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 10:27 AM
    lol 9650 i get about 3 hours out of my battery i use 3-5 battery's a day depending on if i use my cradle during the day but at most 4 hours on my battery
    wow, must be a super extremely heavy user :P

I have a 9650 with a seidio 2600 extended battery and I get 2 full days with mine and I am a bb ADDICT !! I am on the internet and bbm a lot of the time.

Wow thats good battery life
    02-17-11 10:28 AM
    Yeesh, my 9700 gets about 2.5 days. Normal usage with wi-fi on all the time.
    02-17-11 10:36 AM
    My god, what do you do with your phone?
    02-17-11 10:38 AM
    I have a curve 3G (9330,Sprint) the Curve 3G battery is great.. I always take it off the charger around 9am and don't charge again until I'm ready for bed which is around 12am (midnight). I don't talk on my bb much maybe one call a day.. Lol.. But I text, bbm, email and facebook, browse the web everyday all day.. So my bb is really for data to me... I love my bb is a great communication device..

02-17-11 10:51 AM
    24 hours on stock DX-1 battery. I have a spare that charges in a pod and just swap them out before work.

My 17" HP Pavillion gets better battery life with a 3-cell battery. You may have a problem, that's not normal.

02-17-11 11:59 AM
    Storm 2....lasts easily all day with heavy use. Usually down to about 30-40% by bed time. I always charge overnight. No complaints on battery life with this device.
    02-17-11 02:53 PM
    I get through the day and have anywhere between 30 to 60% life when I go to bed. It just depends on what I do. I'm on a Bold 9650 BTW.
    02-17-11 03:15 PM
    About 8 hours of hevey use out of my 8530 curve. I'm using a 2200 extended battery though. The battery that came with my cuvre only give me between 4-6 hours of heavy use.

02-17-11 03:42 PM
    6:30AM - 12AM with moderate usage on my Torch with stock battery (Music, BBM, Texting, Browsing, Email, Facebook, Twitter, RSS Feeds, Calandar) then charge overnight. Really happy with the battery life, don't need 2 days of no charge because i'm already used to plugging it into the charger overnight.

02-17-11 09:15 PM
    Today's lesson, the battery will last about 2 hours if you use the map to find your location, stick the phone in your pocket without closing the app, and the GPS continues to follow you around until death. Don't do that.
    02-18-11 12:56 AM
    Today's lesson, the battery will last about 2 hours if you use the map to find your location, stick the phone in your pocket without closing the app, and the GPS continues to follow you around until death. Don't do that.
    LOL awesome.

02-18-11 01:08 AM
    I use MeterBerry, and on average I lose about 3-6% an hour, at school I lose about 2-4% an hour. I mainly use my torch for BBM, Weather, Internet as well as other things but those are what eat up my battery. From my first 1% lose, on meterberry it usually says I have about 30hrs left because of how fast I lose 1% after taking it off the charger.
    02-18-11 07:27 AM
    My Torch battery lasts for between 24 and 36 hours, depending on what I do. I'm not sure how to classify my use of Twitter, BeWeather, browsing the net, email and games, as well as phone calls, obviously.

It certainly lasts a lot longer than my Bold 9000, which would need recharging after about 15-16 hours.
    02-18-11 08:40 AM
    Even when I run one of those Golf Yardage GPS based apps, I don't see a large battery drain. that would be about 4.5 hrs of GPS tracking. Granted I charge the phone before using it that day, but I only see about a 1 bar drain, maybe 2 at most. After that it still lasts through the day and most of the next.
    02-18-11 10:56 AM
    I can go all day long on a standard battery on my Bold 9650. I almost always charge it at night in its charging pod on my nightstand, except for when I am traveling and then it either goes in the car charger during the day and/or the wall charger at night as needed.
    02-18-11 11:52 AM
    I can go 3 days on my Torch with moderate use of Twitter, Facebook, internet, email, and bbm.
    02-18-11 12:22 PM
    I can get 2 full days on mine...
    wifi on at home and 3g off
    3g on when im commuting to and from work ( google maps, pandora)
    and 3g off at my desk
    02-18-11 01:05 PM
    Depends on how much I use it. During the work week, I probably have 50-60% battery left. On the weekends, I use my phone a lot more, so I might have to charge it mid-afternoon and then top it off again before bed. I keep it on 2G unless I'm doing a ton of internet surfing or downloading something, then I use 3G. I'm a heavy BBM user, as well as FB, Twitter, email, text, music, and internet surfing. I could make the battery last two days if I had to. I have a Torch running .337.
    02-20-11 09:28 AM
    I have an iPhone 4GS and I get about 2 days with normal use and 1 day with heavy use. Furthermore, I have a dock for my iPhone so when I come home I just attach it to the dock every time so that I'm always at 100% charge when I leave.
    02-21-11 01:31 AM
    Full day during the work week on my 9650 when I'm at my office. When I travel it lasts the full work day but I'll be running low by the time I leave the location I've traveled to. That's because I usually have two or three full hour teleconferences while I'm away from the office, along with the usual constant emailing.
    I'm currently carrying a Curve 3G while I wait for the new BBerries to dorp and the battery life is not stellar. I have to plug it in every night. I loved my 9700, I could go a two days on that thing. I usually get about a day and a bit less than a half on my 9800, before I crused it accidentally.
    02-21-11 04:59 AM
    9700 is on the car charger to and from work and plugged in at night. So unless I get lost in the desert, which I don't plan on, it will never run low.
    02-21-11 10:45 AM
    I keep my blackberry plugged in whatever chance I get, sometimes it seems ludicrous to think it's a mobile phone. With one charge on my Bold, I'll almost last through an entire day.
    02-21-11 02:04 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD