So I've had a the blackberry torch 9800 for about a week now. I ordered a case for it which fits nicely. I also ordered a 3 pack of privacy screen protectors. I like the idea of the privacy screen protectors because they are more durable and the privacy is nice. I have one for my ipod touch. I works great.

So I was excited to put this on. Turns out, my touch screen flat out doesnt work when it's on. I can't press anything. Is there any way I can fix this? No matter how hard I press, it doesn't work.
    10-21-10 11:05 PM
    The Torch's touch screen is not pressure sensitive. It uses electrical fields. If the screen protector blocks the field, the touch screen won't work.
    10-21-10 11:12 PM
    The Torch's touch screen is not pressure sensitive. It uses electrical fields. If the screen protector blocks the field, the touch screen won't work.
    So basically I was screwed over? The protector fits perfectly on the Torch. And I haven't been able to find any other posts about a messed up screen protector. It is really aggravating because I'd love to have some kind of screen protection. What would you recommend then?
    10-21-10 11:24 PM
    I don't use one but you could check the Torch forum. There's a few threads about screen protectors that people are using.
    10-21-10 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD