Ok, so I have a blackberry curve 9300 and the other day when I was out the screen just turned completely white and restarted by itself. I took the battery out and put it back in, but had no luck. I thought I'd leave it and see what happenes. However my phone has got worse. It has done it a lot more frequently I'd say about every 4 minutes it does this.
    I looked for answers and found out about white screen of death and thought it could be this, bit looking futher into it I think my phone may be water damaged. But the water damage sticker hasn't changed so I have no idea.
    Now my phone goes white and restarts, or just freezes then restarts itself. Does anyone know why, or how I can resolve this?
    04-27-12 07:15 PM
    Time for a new phone.
    04-27-12 07:24 PM
    White screen with no errors or anything else that you can see what might be causing it?
    I would try a full clean wipe and update or load a OS to see if it solves the problem.
    Since you said there is no waterdamage? Even if you think there is no waterdamage.
    A little bit of water can be fatal. The water could always have been dropped on another,
    area apart from the area where you water damage sticker is.
    04-27-12 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD