Hey whats guys. Can someone give me an update to the situation of the BB10 M series. Which was to be a torch like BB10 device. It seems as if it has just died off want to if RIM is still brining it or have they forgotten about the torch lovers. Because every post you see now is about the L or the N series. Can someone give an update soon
    12-25-12 01:41 AM
    The L (Z10) and N (X10) are the first two out the door. Obviously, for our info and RIM's marketing, what is and needs to be pushed hard are the models that are going to be on store shelves in a little over a month. There's been speculation that an M model might be 4-6 months after the first models are released. But I think everyone (including RIM) is waiting to see how the L and N models are received.
    12-25-12 10:44 AM
    The M series seems to have fallen by the wayside right now, after the L and N series the next models to arrive seem likely to be cheaper ones and then after that it seems more likely to be something qlong the lines of Aristo so the odds are that any kind of slider is now going to be at least 18 months away.
    12-25-12 10:13 PM
    Oh my heart!!! Torch 9800 dying. Really love the slider form-factor. Solves the problem of need for QWERTY and old eyes. Hope you are wrong and we see something sooner.
    01-02-13 02:10 PM
    The L (Z10) and N (X10) are the first two out the door. Obviously, for our info and RIM's marketing, what is and needs to be pushed hard are the models that are going to be on store shelves in a little over a month. There's been speculation that an M model might be 4-6 months after the first models are released. But I think everyone (including RIM) is waiting to see how the L and N models are received.
    The BlackBerry Z10 stands a chance of successful adoption by consumers. The BlackBerry X10 is DOA due to its poor design and subsequent low sales; basically it is crapola.
    01-02-13 02:17 PM
    The BlackBerry Z10 stands a chance of successful adoption by consumers. The BlackBerry X10 is DOA due to its poor design and subsequent low sales; basically it is crapola.
    I don't know how you can say the X10 will be DOA. Firstly the design IS NOT FINISHED YET!! What we have seen is most likely not representative of the final product. Though it may look similar surely changes would be made before launch. Secondly there are a lot of people who have expressed interest in the QWERTY keyboard and actually like the design. I have to admit its starting to grow on me and I don't find it as horrendously ugly as I have. So don't start bashing something well before its even released!
    01-02-13 02:30 PM
    what a dumb ignorant comment. Obviously, there's a market for a QWERTY telephone. Otherwise BlackBerry would never have wasted their resources on building one. Now the market is probably mature and will probably not grow anymore, but there is still a core user that LOVES the physical keys.

Don't make dumbfounded statements without proper facts to back it up.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-02-13 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD