https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Has anyone really read the comments people post?

"hope it doesn't freeze like my older blackberries" its not even BBOS you knuckle heads

"I rather eat dirt then but that piece of ****" go eat dirt then come back

"Why is blackberry still in the game??...they've been expired since the first Gen galaxy s2" WHAT?...

"Seriously?!?! WTF?!? Are we really still talking about blackberry?!?! Your SO PAST IT ITS NOT FUNNY!!!! Have you really even changed one thing since you came out?!?!? I suspect you of re-packaging and re-selling....Im just saying!!! Lmao!!" the **** did i just read?

the list GOES ON... wow ..
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-19-13 12:26 AM
    Why people go onto other companies' facebook pages to say stuff like that is beyond me. Do I like Samsung phones? Nope. I actually don't like Androids in general. The iPhone is ok, and I see what's special about it (though I would never buy one). But am I going to go onto Samsung's facebook page or to Android Central and login and post negative things about the products? NO, because my opinion doesn't matter, and really shouldn't matter to people that like their products. I don't know what's so hard for people to understand about that.

It's like...how sad is their life that they have nothing better to do than post stuff like that?
    04-19-13 12:34 AM
    I have no idea, but I just added my positive comment to it. Hopefully positive comments can drown out the negative ones.
    04-19-13 12:36 AM
    Why people go onto other companies' facebook pages to say stuff like that is beyond me. ?
    Actually blackberry's Facebook marketing has been pretty aggressive. At least where I am, was showing up on everyone's newsfeed as a sponsored post. Maybe that's why non users or ex users felt compelled to comment
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-19-13 12:38 AM
    Actually blackberry's Facebook marketing has been pretty aggressive. At least where I am, was showing up on everyone's newsfeed as a sponsored post. Maybe that's why non users or ex users felt compelled to comment
    This.

I remember going to Apple's page once and seeing the same type of negative comments... also, new Facebook strategy is that even if a friend does NOT like a page, they'll show it as if they do! Why Are Dead People Liking Stuff On Facebook? – ReadWrite

I'm guessing, these people found their way onto the post like that and are just expressing their 5 year old opinions.
    04-19-13 12:45 AM
    Aah. The great void of stupidity that is facebook. The comments in this facebook post are extremely childish and most are just people flapping their mouths. This is the great internet generation where everything is nawlej... or is it noleg... and 100% guaranteed facts. Blackberry is dead. They are bankrupt. They don't have apps. They aren't cool anymore. Who could possibly ever need a keyboard because I sure don't and being 17 I represent 110% of the population. Gawd! Samsung all the way. iPhone all the way. Compared to my piece of glass and plastic, this piece of glass and plastic looks old fashioned cuz it has a keyboard, how are we supposed to play angrybirds?

All I'm saying is everyone is a critic and an expert and, especially in this generation, people feel the need to spew their thoughts at anything and everything. Its like internet diarrhea and it just gets worse. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Let them have their say, the device and BlackBerry will prove themselves.
    04-19-13 01:02 AM
    It's Facebook. Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:22 AM
    I'll have to admit, Facebook is catching up with youtube pretty well...

But still , youtube is THE ultimate place for stupid comments, can't be topped!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 03:22 AM
    It's Facebook. Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    And most of the posters look like 15 year old boys. I wish they had something to do other than cuss and act out on a page of a product the know nothing about.

Lovin' my Z10
    04-19-13 06:06 AM
    "haters is one of the most loyal fans"
    04-19-13 06:17 AM
    Agreed most of them are just 15 year olds with a 8520.
    04-19-13 06:32 AM
    Haters gonna hate...

simples
    04-19-13 06:49 AM
    I have to admit that is some childish comments. I see it all the time on Facebook for BlackBerry ads. Some people are in a rage against BlackBerry. Wtf! Well it's to be expected since it is showing up on everyone s page when one friend likes it and then everyone sees it. These clowns are completely clueless or they are living in a desert somewhere. Did they even actually try the new BlackBerry 10 os to judge it like that. Lol. In the end BlackBerry will succeed to win over many people, it just needs some time. It won't happen over night. Word of mouth and people seeing other z10's in action, or trying it out and then it will take off. in 1 year it will be a completely different story.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-19-13 07:04 AM
    Because deep down inside they either A) want BlackBerry to succeed. Or B) They at some point left BlackBerry and now long to be a part of this exciting time.

Posted via CB10
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-19-13 07:08 AM
    this is just none sense
    04-19-13 03:18 PM
    Spam the FB page!
    Show them, how much you love BB and the Z10.

I like my legacy device, but to not give them more ammo than needed, just tell them how awesome BBRY is. And OS10. And QNX. And ignore the legacy devices as much as possible.
    We want to show them that BB has changed.

Lets do it!

BlackBerry wants you!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 03:37 PM
    Theres bound to be the random internet bashers who havent woken up yet.

We still got a lot of bashers here yet you'd think they would be a little more informed. The extremist take the longest time to wake up.

But the internet is just filled with these type of people. They're not productive in any way but this is what makes them feel important and will likely get them attention.

For all the haters on the link theres 5000+ people who like it. Maybe some people are upset the platform they are married to doesn't offer a PKB or at least a decent one.
    04-19-13 06:21 PM
    It is called trolling,,,,, why they do it.... who knows... I just ignore it... easiest way to kill a troll is to not feed it....it will eventually move on...
    mzceetee and eddy_berry like this.
    04-19-13 07:17 PM
    Meh - haters gonna hate. Ain't no thing.

Posted via CB10
    eddy_berry likes this.
    04-19-13 08:27 PM
    What's Facebook?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:39 PM
    Maybe it's Samsung playing their tricks?

http://mobile.informationweek.com/80...038eca709955/?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:45 PM
    Oh. I don't have facebook, so I don't know how those work, but I'm guessing that it's similar to "Promoted Tweets" on Twitter. But still... those people took the time to click on it and write. To me it just seems like a weird thing to do.
    04-19-13 11:52 PM
    It's a half and half mix of ignorant idiots and fake accounts created by PR companies to post negative comments.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-19-13 11:58 PM
    Well they post hate messages on BlackBerry page cause either they are jealous or feel threaten!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:08 AM
    Well they post hate messages on BlackBerry page cause either they are jealous or feel threaten!

Posted via CB10
    Very true indeed

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-20-13 05:45 AM
26 12