I am excited too for what blackberry will next release.
    10-16-15 04:55 AM
    blue and red too
    I could use a red one.

Yeah. Well, like that's your opinion, man /SM-G928A 😎
    chuckkdaduck likes this.
    10-22-15 07:08 PM
    Slider Silver Edition

Posted via CB10
    Yea and I don't even want to know how much that one will cost.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 07:17 PM
    Android passport. I would say. I don't know if we will ever see another bb10 only device. I love them but they don't sell

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 09:38 PM
    Where's my Z50?

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    10-28-15 12:11 PM
    It's the Vienna

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    12-07-15 06:13 PM
    Yes, likely the Vienna is next.

I have the Z30 (awesome) and the Passport SE (fantastic), and I hope there is a Z50.

The Z50 ideally should be like the Z30, but with the Priv's curved screen, better forward and back cameras, and easy loading of Android apps but retaining BBOS10 with BlackBerry Hub. That would be great!

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    12-12-15 09:36 AM
    Yes, likely the Vienna is next.

I have the Z30 (awesome) and the Passport SE (fantastic), and I hope there is a Z50.

The Z50 ideally should be like the Z30, but with the Priv's curved screen, better forward and back cameras, and easy loading of Android apps but retaining BBOS10 with BlackBerry Hub. That would be great!

If BlackBerry came out with a successor to the z30 say the rumored z50 with the latest specs, higher resolution screen maybe even a bit bigger and properly marketed it I think it could do well.

The z30 in my opinion and many other z30 owners agreed that device for its design was the best all touch BlackBerry ever released!!! Period!!! The reason why it didn't do well because it really came unannounced with no marketing. And of course the time that Mr Heins decided to put BlackBerry up for sell which screwed up their reputation even more and prevented ppl that may have been interested in getting a phone from doing so.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 12:46 PM
    Probably the white Priv is next, one was held up at one point for all of three seconds.

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SE SQW100-4 running 10.3.2.2876
    02-24-16 05:34 PM
    Probably the white Priv is next, one was held up at one point for all of three seconds.

Always take the showing of the device in another color with a grain of salt

Remember that Bronze Classic at last year's MWC?

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-cla...d-bronze-april

On the other hand, a white Priv would be sexy, although I'd still prefer the black one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-25-16 01:21 AM
    I was just wondering what's the next BlackBerry phone after the so called Venice

From BlackBerry with Love
    The BB Vanish.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi, eldricho and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    02-25-16 02:14 AM
    The BB Vanish.

Posted via CB10
    Haha good one
    02-25-16 03:00 AM
    Always take the showing of the device in another color with a grain of salt

Remember that Bronze Classic at last year's MWC?

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-cla...d-bronze-april

On the other hand, a white Priv would be sexy, although I'd still prefer the black one.

To be totally honest, that was a bit tongue in cheek. I'm convinced we've seen the last BlackBerry device in the priv. Venice may happen but that will be it. A real shame but a sad truth IMO.

02-25-16 03:04 AM
    why not a passport or a light touch while ??
    Attached Thumbnails What's the next BlackBerry phone after Venice-passport-light.jpg   What's the next BlackBerry phone after Venice-waterloo-final.jpg  
    02-25-16 04:23 AM
    why not a passport or a light touch while ??

What's the next BlackBerry phone after Venice-passport-light.jpg
    Omg... this is exactly how I would envision the Vienna. Tall screen with Classic style keys. Freakin' perfect!
    03-17-16 01:33 PM
    There's a unknown phone releasing b4 Venice....hopefully Classic II or Passport II. With Android or without it. I prefer without Android.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 09:56 AM
    So next year perhaps? Or will BB10 be PlayBooked eventually?

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 10.3.2.2639 
    PlayBooked is a term?

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-19-16 10:30 AM
    There's a unknown phone releasing b4 Venice....hopefully Classic II or Passport II. With Android or without it. I prefer without Android.

Posted via CB10
    Where did you hear this?

03-19-16 11:49 AM
    I wasn't hoping for a Passport android . I did get a Priv and I like it. There are +/- of both OS. most of all I miss the Passport keyboard. I can get use to this one though and the touch keyboard is actually pretty good

03-20-16 11:02 AM
    Where did you hear this?

I've heard several members on here claiming the same thing. BlackBerry Central also touched up on this. The rumor says that the Vienna no longer goes by that codename and the unknown device that MAY release before the Vienna has it's designs made already. In fact both of the devices are ready for production. BlackBerry is just watching the Priv sales and that will be the deciding factor whether those devices will ever see the light of day.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 05:17 AM
    I've heard several members on here claiming the same thing. BlackBerry Central also touched up on this. The rumor says that the Vienna no longer goes by that codename and the unknown device that MAY release before the Vienna has it's designs made already. In fact both of the devices are ready for production. BlackBerry is just watching the Priv sales and that will be the deciding factor whether those devices will ever see the light of day.

Posted via CB10
    Priv sell figure is not attractive. It will proved on 1st April. If Vienna is not next (as you stated) , then the next one probably OS10 based. But it is too late for BlackBerry as Facebook (WA) already left.

03-23-16 06:10 AM
46 12