Don't listen to this. It will be a vkb device then a pkb device. The specs are good.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    "Don't listen to this". Are you stupid. It was a live video on Facebook by BlackBerry and they stated that a Physical Keyboard Device would be next.

As for this Aragon. No proof of existence is just one if may rumours stupid people like yourself come up with.

09-09-16 11:36 AM
    It's too bad as I am waiting with my half dead Z30 to get an Argon. I will not get the DTEK as I want something that has better specs and battery. I guess it will be an S7 for Christmas if no Argon is announced. Sorry two as my wife needs one as well.

Posted via CB10
    rt2567 likes this.
    09-09-16 11:59 AM
    It's too bad as I am waiting with my half dead Z30 to get an Argon. I will not get the DTEK as I want something that has better specs and battery. I guess it will be an S7 for Christmas if no Argon is announced. Sorry two as my wife needs one as well.

Posted via CB10
    Don't feel bad. I don't think you're target market anyways.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 04:29 PM
    "Don't listen to this". Are you stupid. It was a live video on Facebook by BlackBerry and they stated that a Physical Keyboard Device would be next.

As for this Aragon. No proof of existence is just one if may rumours stupid people like yourself come up with.

Yup. I'm the stupid one. Sorry.

09-09-16 05:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    And I with my z10. You're not alone.
    09-12-16 11:49 PM
    Argon HAS to release. Mercury is just there for a very small niche market that prefers keyboards. If they wanna make sales then they have to invest into another all touch android slab.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 01:08 AM
    When! Wait for Argon, my Q10 is bad performance !!! My Q10 unit is 35-45deg C and battery lasting 6 hours ! I am blackberry since 1992, now think to change to full android like Asus zenfone 3..... us350, blackberry priv android is damn expensive in Malaysia.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 08:27 AM
    When! Wait for Argon, my Q10 is bad performance !!! My Q10 unit is 35-45deg C and battery lasting 6 hours ! I am blackberry since 1992, now think to change to full android like Asus zenfone 3..... us350, blackberry priv android is damn expensive in Malaysia.

Posted via CB10
    1992 - really??

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 08:37 PM
    When will the next BlackBerry full touch phone be realised?

09-15-16 04:11 AM
    Yes, I am loyal blackberry fan, I think I will become dinosaur fan die of natural death! Hahahaha

What's the latest on the BlackBerry Argon?-img_20160917_065739.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 06:00 PM
    2nd blackberry passport What's the latest on the BlackBerry Argon?-img-20160917-wa000.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 06:06 PM
    I am prefer blackberry qwerty keypad bcoz I am handicap with one hand , suitable help for me! Waiting for buy Argon with android system ! I use 100 percent Whatsapp daily in Malaysia !

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 06:13 PM
    The only evidence for the Argon slab was a few test units that made their way around. Whether this device ever sees production is anyone's guess. This kind of thing happens all the time.

The only official word from BlackBerry is a physical keyboard Android device early next year.
    Last edited by conite; 09-16-16 at 06:56 PM.
    09-16-16 06:26 PM
    Next year ? Whooooo ? Management of blackberry don't care for the user! I think the company take care for profit and loss for the shareholder. but it boils chicken and egg scenario which want to target !

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 06:53 PM
    I'm hopeful BlackBerry can produce a Flagship phone with specs to match, something to get all the android fanboys to turn their heads, but the way it's going now it's all about "good enough" nothing amazing. DTEK50 is okay, but it's not going to make anyone jump ship to BlackBerry as a brand when so many phone makers compete in that marketplace

Via the Classy Classic
    When ever BlackBerry produces a phone, the only thing that turns heads is that:
    1) They are usually a year behind specification wise and,
    2) Their outrageous pricing.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 10:03 AM
    Yup. I'm the stupid one. Sorry.

Apology accepted. To be fair, you opened the door with your original comment.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 10:08 AM
    I didn't answer you the first time because I'm not willing to waste my time on you.

Now that you've quoted me again when you could've just made your point, I'll tell you this: When you say something on a forum, please back it up with some proof or evidence, if you can't do so because its privileged or insider info then just Shhhh..

I'm willing to bet on the lack of proof or evidence, people who see devices longtime pre their release don't hang out on forums saying they saw it.

The Specs are good? Did he ask whether they're bad or good?.. I think he wanted info, like a list of specs with numbers, but how would you know xD.

Anyway, we will see after a few months what will really come out, then I'll flush you out for being a guy who spreads BS.
    Apology accepted.

09-26-16 06:38 PM
    Apology accepted.

Haha, You were right, I was wrong. Hands down. I sticked with the facts with this one but in the end, the rumors ended up being true. Lets just see what they say about this device and the fact that they didn't announce it.
    jagrlover likes this.
    09-27-16 08:34 AM
    Haha, You were right, I was wrong. Hands down. I sticked with the facts with this one but in the end, the rumors ended up being true. Lets just see what they say about this device and the fact that they didn't announce it.
    At least you being gentleman
    09-27-16 08:37 AM
44 12