Wallpapers, themes, jivetalk.....won't work on my verizon curve! I used the backup from my att device and put it on the verizon and only facebook, my address contacts, and bb messenger contacts showed up. Also my att email showed up. How do I delete that? Ummm why don't my themes from my 8310 don't work on my 8330. I know I have a lot of questions. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 03:56 PM
    hmm... i wonder if maybe all your issues would have to do with the fact that you are trying to transfer all your "backup" data from a gms to a cdma.....? that would be my first thought. i dont think that anything would sync up perfectly from an att device to a verizon device...
    05-21-08 05:22 PM
    If anything your are trying to transfer was paid for and your received a liscence you will need to contact them and get new ones. No such thing as to any questions.
    05-21-08 05:26 PM
    By the way it could be like jenaywins said also that you went from gms to cdma. Seem like that may cause probs.
    05-21-08 05:27 PM
    I don't even know what cdma or gms means. But yall are probably right. So jive talk won't work on my vzw curve?

05-21-08 05:44 PM
    CDMA is the type of signal Verizon and Sprint use. GMS is TMO and ATT and whoever else. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling it that may work. Jivetalk should work and so should everything else. If you have any more questions post we will help or pin me.
    05-21-08 05:47 PM
    Okay thanks brotha! I'll probably pin you later today or tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's help!

05-21-08 05:58 PM
    Okay thanks brotha! I'll probably pin you later today or tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's help!

05-21-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD