Because my company's app was available at launch I have a free Z10 (limited edition) on its way. I have been patiently waiting for it to arrive but yesterday I gave up and went out and paid full price for a Z10 from TMOBILE.

This device is amazing! I can't get over how incredible the browser is and how smooth the navigation in the OS is. I pretty much have most of my apps loaded and updated. I bought a whole bunch of games as well as downloaded the free Page Once app so I can keep track of my credit and bank accounts.

This keyboard is insanely good. I am typing absolute rubbish due to spelling mistakes and it keeps auto correcting the words correctly! And that's with less then 12 hrs of use. Once it really learns my vocabulary I will be flying In this thing.

I even tested BBM audio and video with a friend in the UK. He was in a location which had a spotty wifi connection. BBM voice was flawless while Skype (on another device) could barely connect. Very impressive BBRY.

Once Skype and Spotify are available on this device, my life will be complete.

Posted via CB10
    jessen62 and knighty2112 like this.
    03-29-13 05:04 AM
    Oh and yes I know that it's poor grammar to start a sentence / paragraph with the word "Because"

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:05 AM
    Yep! Had my Z10 for over eight weeks and still loving it. The keyboard and word suggestions are just awesome. Hardly need to type correctly on the keyboard anymore, just let the Z10 sort out all my spelling / typing errors. It makes life a breeze! : )

Whoosh.....!!!!!!!!!! Careful! Z10 in action here!
    araskin likes this.
    03-29-13 05:18 AM
    Glad to see that even after 8 weeks, the thrill is not yet gone :-)

Posted via CB10
    knighty2112 likes this.
    03-29-13 05:28 AM
    yip its brill ,just wait till q10 is released and a bit of momentum builds up ,then they maybe throw back in bridge for
    playbook happy days indeed
    03-29-13 05:37 AM