Seriously what's going to happen with this company,say by next year this time?? Will they be a private firm? Will my current Z10 work? I. Mean I'm. Not even interested in the z30 really I'm not,because of this uncertainty geez BlackBerry such good security Damn Jim and Mike,what did you guys do geeez they made millions screw everyone else I guess oh well I guess android is looking better and better each day lol

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:17 AM
    Your z10 will work. But updates? Who knows
    09-21-13 10:21 AM
    Blackberry's Secret To Saving The Company : BlackBerry's Secret Unveiled !!

I came across this a few minutes ago and looks like another rumor within the rumor mill for BB
    09-29-13 10:53 PM
    What future? It's over!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:08 AM
    What future? It's over!

Posted via CB10
    Please get over yourself. Your BS is unnecessary.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:14 AM
    No one knows for sure, but I imagine the new direction BlackBerry takes will be smaller, aimed at business users, and more focused on BlackBerry's strengths (email, security, texting, phone calls).

I think BlackBerry focusing on what it's good at instead of trying to be a "fun" phone will be good. Carriers probably won't be as quick to offer BlackBerrys in stores, like you can see T-Mobile doing.

You can already see BlackBerry taking matters into their own hands by selling unlocked devices online. I think that is the future of BlackBerry sales to us regular consumers, and I'm fine with that.

Posted via CB10
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-30-13 04:15 AM
    Let's be honest.
    It's impossible to screw it up even more.

It has to get better under new management.
    09-30-13 04:57 AM
    Let's be honest.
    It's impossible to screw it up even more.

It has to get better under new management.
    Impossible is nothing my dear friend.

Posted via CB10
    msps likes this.
    09-30-13 05:12 AM
    Please get over yourself. Your BS is unnecessary.

Posted via CB10
    It's not BS when it's a distinctly possible outcome. At least when it comes to producing handsets.
    09-30-13 06:03 AM
    What others have said. Blackberry needs to focus on what it's good at and stop trying to make another iPhone.

IPhone and Androids have the consumer market owned right now and that's ok. There's still a small market for well made, business oriented smartphones and Blackberry owns that market. Just like in years past regular consumers will find their way to Blackberry devices by choice if they want it.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    09-30-13 08:00 AM
    Business orientated smartphone needs business orientated apps. Banks, couriers, project management apps.

Iphone ana droids have them.
    09-30-13 08:04 AM
    What others have said. Blackberry needs to focus on what it's good at and stop trying to make another iPhone.

IPhone and Androids have the consumer market owned right now and that's ok. There's still a small market for well made, business oriented smartphones and Blackberry owns that market. Just like in years past regular consumers will find their way to Blackberry devices by choice if they want it.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    Do they really "own" that market?
    09-30-13 08:11 AM
    No they don't.

People need to stop lying to themselves. This is not 2008

Sent from my BlackBerry
    09-30-13 08:59 AM
    Do they really "own" that market?
    "Blackberry owns the market for well made smartphones"? Really? Where would that market be?
    09-30-13 09:03 AM
    No one really know, doubt PW knows for sure until a team can really look the books over and see what the situation with sales vs shipments is and how many of those 25K BES10 installation are real. But I think that BlackBerry as we know it is pretty much done....

Fairfax is only interested in profits... and the simple fact is BlackBerry has lost most of their advantages and customers, leaving very little room for a relaunch without spending a LOT of additional CASH, with a very small chance at success. There is very little profit in the smartphone hardware business. It's all about scale for everyone other than Apple. The last bastion for profits that BB has left is Government and a small sector of enterprise, but they are killing any chance of being dominate in even this small niche because of the uncertainty of "will BB be there is six months". By the time the smoke settles, this niche might be closed to them.
    09-30-13 09:53 AM
    Seriously what's going to happen with this company,say by next year this time?? Will they be a private firm? Will my current Z10 work? I. Mean I'm. Not even interested in the z30 really I'm not,because of this uncertainty geez BlackBerry such good security Damn Jim and Mike,what did you guys do geeez they made millions screw everyone else I guess oh well I guess android is looking better and better each day lol

Posted via CB10
    Your Z10 will work. They will be a private company, and you will be downloading 10.3 or possible 10.4.
    09-30-13 09:57 AM
    It's not BS when it's a distinctly possible outcome. At least when it comes to producing handsets.
    It is BS. Blackberry cannot compete in Enterprise without creating the ultimate keyboard smartphone.
    09-30-13 09:59 AM
    They can build a phone with full size qwerty keyboard and holographic 17 inch display and jacuzzi. Doesn't matter

No business apps = no future on enterprise market
    09-30-13 10:08 AM
    They can build a phone with full size qwerty keyboard and holographic 17 inch display and jacuzzi. Doesn't matter

No business apps = no future on enterprise market
    Really? We are an enterprise company. Use BES10 and will be pushing internally developed apps out to our phones. Enterprise doesn't mean just downloaded apps.
    09-30-13 10:12 AM
    Anything stops you pushing them to iphones and android?
    Anything stops you to use bes alternatives.

It's just not enough to be anything but a very niche software company
    09-30-13 10:31 AM