Just wondering what Twitter apps everyone is using and what one they think is best and why.

I, so far, have not been able to find one that works very well. I really liked the fact that on my torch, a twitter message would show up saying how many new tweets were waiting to be read. So far I haven't found one on BB10 that does that and so far, each time I open up one of the twitter apps, it just takes me to the top of my feed, not where I left off. This isn't the end of the world but it is not convinient.

I had Ubersocial and really liked it. The main problem is not getting updates unless the app is open, even in the hub unless its a DM or Mention...
    04-03-13 09:14 AM
    Just wondering what Twitter apps everyone is using and what one they think is best and why.

I, so far, have not been able to find one that works very well. I really liked the fact that on my torch, a twitter message would show up saying how many new tweets were waiting to be read. So far I haven't found one on BB10 that does that and so far, each time I open up one of the twitter apps, it just takes me to the top of my feed, not where I left off. This isn't the end of the world but it is not convinient.

I had Ubersocial and really liked it. The main problem is not getting updates unless the app is open, even in the hub unless its a DM or Mention...
    I need a Twitter app that will notify me of new Tweets available to read just like the BB7 Twitter app. I like to know how many tweets are new when I open the Twitter app, and it also makes me more of a Twitter addict when I get those notifications. In fact, I haven't checked twitter in 2 days when I would check it about 10+ times on my old Berry.
    travaz likes this.
    04-03-13 09:25 AM
    same here...i really liked knowing how many tweets werer waiting for me. Most of the time the app would take me right back to the spot in the timeline where I was at beforing closing the app. Now I just randomly check in once or twice a day but really can't keep on top of it as well as before.

Sometimes it makes you wonder what companies are thinking when they work so hard on something and then leave a few of those things that just make you scratch your head and go what the ???

Still love the z10 and it was worth the wait. Very glad I did not go to Android or Apple.
    04-03-13 09:34 AM
    I'm using Neatly. The have pushed out two updates since launching the app and keeps improving. I like the interface and some of the customization options. Thus far, it's much better than Blaq for PlayBook and ubersocial on bb7. It blows the bb10 twitter app out of the water. It also has the ability for different color LED notification. I'm a miser when it comes to paid apps, but this one's worth a few bucks. Plus the developers are super responsive to feedback. I'll continue supporting them because they were one of the first to embrace bb10 and theycontinue to listen to their users to improve the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:52 PM
    I'm using Neatly. The have pushed out two updates since launching the app and keeps improving. I like the interface and some of the customization options. Thus far, it's much better than Blaq for PlayBook and ubersocial on bb7. It blows the bb10 twitter app out of the water. It also has the ability for different color LED notification. I'm a miser when it comes to paid apps, but this one's worth a few bucks. Plus the developers are super responsive to feedback. I'll continue supporting them because they were one of the first to embrace bb10 and theycontinue to listen to their users to improve the app.

Posted via CB10
    Neatly isn't bad but it would be nice to be notified of new tweets in the Hub and also I would like an option to update in the background without having to have it running as an Active Frames (not an Active Frames fan). But, yes, it is far better than the native app which is about the most useless I have every used.
    04-03-13 02:57 PM
    Blaq will be out for the Z10 soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 04:54 PM
    Blaq will be out for the Z10 soon.

Posted via CB10
    Oh please YES!!!!!!
    I can't seem to figure out the native Twitter app to reply and retweet. Kinda useless. I was a SocialScope user and gosh do I miss it from OS7.
    raymondhal and omi10468 like this.
    04-04-13 04:50 PM
    I really like Blaq on my PlayBook. It's one of the apps I keep hoping will pop up in BlackBerry World soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 05:58 PM
    I can't wait to try a descent twitter client for bb z10. So far I found none....

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 06:49 PM
    I can't wait to try a descent twitter client for bb z10. So far I found none....

Posted via CB10
    I dropped the native Twitter app for Neatly.
    It's a bit slow but it looks more like Blaq and at least is a better experience than Twotter.
    Keeping fingers crossed for Blaq though.
    04-06-13 06:53 PM
    I dropped the native Twitter app for Neatly.
    It's a bit slow but it looks more like Blaq and at least is a better experience than Twotter.
    Keeping fingers crossed for Blaq though.

Agree with the two upgrades recently from Neatly, I still prefer native twitter app which runs more smoothly but the reason I didn't use main twitter app is because it can't tweet photos...

Until descent twitter app arrives in bb z10, I will be tweeting more often from ipad.

You are right, Blaq could be a killer for bb z10. I can't wait to try it myself

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 07:00 PM
    I am using Uber soc. side loaded. Updating tweets is annoying but overall the app gets it done. I hate seeing posted by ubersoc for Android on my tweets

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:59 PM
    Neatly works great.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 10:32 PM
    I use the default app and see the number of new tweets by swiping up and holding. I can do that from any app (just did it) . That gesture also shows the number of emails, BBMs, voice messages, texts, etc. The keyboard stays active so you can do a quick check it the led lights up when you are typing another message. It's super cool.

The default app lets you share photos, reply to tweets and whatever. You can also reply to tweets directly from the hub, view and reply to tweets from contacts directly through their contact cards. It's pretty good right out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:43 AM
    does Neatly allow you to delete tweets? the z10 twitter app doesn't allow this functionality yet, and it's annoying because my os7 bold worked awesome.
    04-09-13 09:45 PM
    well, twitter for z10 just got updated on verizon like 30 seconds ago. works fine now!
    04-09-13 09:49 PM
    Using the native twitter app right now. It's not the greatest, and I've found that my Twitter time has significantly decreased. Hopefully they allow you to come back where you last left off. Right now following conversations is too much of a chore. Also it'd help if the notifications were shown at the top in the app.

Posted via CB10
    raymondhal likes this.
    04-10-13 02:07 AM
    does Neatly allow you to delete tweets? the z10 twitter app doesn't allow this functionality yet, and it's annoying because my os7 bold worked awesome.
    Yes, you can delete tweets.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:22 PM
    Anyone else's native twitter app not loading up??

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 03:03 AM
    Hi all,

How all of you manage this lack of notification from twitter?

There is any app nowadays that could mange it with hub integration?

Blaq give notification of tweets or on DM and mentions?
    02-01-16 03:51 PM