LG VX10

I could throw that thing against a wall, and it would just laugh at me.
    12-15-08 08:10 AM

wow... member changing skins to match my UFO's freshman year of college lol..

They'd have those kiosks in the mall, you know!?!? pimp my phone or somethin?!?!

had the light up key pad plus antennae....
    12-15-08 08:17 AM
    Dood! omg. I had a phone like that, "the brick". It was the coolest thing going at the time.
    Right, but did you have the leather
    case for your brick? It had the nerve to have a belt clip. That thing would weigh down your pants if you didn't have your belt tight! Lmao!
    12-15-08 04:39 PM
    Right, but did you have the leather
    case for your brick? It had the nerve to have a belt clip. That thing would weigh down your pants if you didn't have your belt tight! Lmao!
    If you had that thing on your hip you better get some corrective shoes cause you're comin' away with a limp otherwise.
    12-15-08 06:09 PM
    I had the Nokia 5110 back in the day as well. I thought I was so awesome because I would buy cheap faceplates and repaint them myself. Usually with glitter nailpolish....I was awesome in high school.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 07:19 PM
    i rocked the nokia 252

12-15-08 07:26 PM
    I can't find my phone.

It was a prepaid voicestream device. It was was bar phone and was turquoise in color. If anyone could find the picture, that would be great.

was it this one?

12-15-08 07:29 PM
    *~*Wow!!! Mine was the Nokia 5185 (or something like that) from Verizon...I was a sophomore in high school, & you already know I slapped a hot pink faceplate on it ASAP & thought I was hot sh*t!! Lmao *~*

12-15-08 11:54 PM
    The Motorola PT550 was my first phone. The phone that started the cel phone generation. LOL

12-15-08 11:58 PM
    My 1st celly was a Kyrocera 6035 Palm and I belive if not the 1st one of the 1st smartphones....

Could some one please post a picture of it for me?

12-16-08 02:01 AM
    my first phone was something from lg i believe back when the nokia's were huge. it had a flip to cover just the numbers, and it had removable side plates which came in orange and blue (one of them had a lanyard attached to it too). i think this was back in like 01 or something like that. couldn't find a pic to save my life tho
    12-16-08 02:12 AM
    dug out all of my cell phones the other day had like 11 of them first waS THAT MOTOROLA BRICK plenty of lg s mixed in along the way
    12-16-08 04:34 AM
    My first was a bag phone from motorola. Bought it from a cell company thats now extinct. It was velcroed to the transmission hump in my car. Weighed about 3 freakin pounds!!

12-16-08 05:46 AM
    My 1st celly was a Kyrocera 6035 Palm and I belive if not the 1st one of the 1st smartphones....

Could some one please post a picture of it for me?

12-16-08 06:28 AM
    My first was a bag phone from motorola. Bought it from a cell company thats now extinct. It was velcroed to the transmission hump in my car. Weighed about 3 freakin pounds!!

Same here. This is the exact one I had.

12-16-08 06:51 AM
    Same here. This is the exact one I had.

Yup that's it, one **** ugly phone!!
    12-16-08 07:32 AM
    *~*Wow!!! Mine was the Nokia 5185 (or something like that) from Verizon...I was a sophomore in high school, & you already know I slapped a hot pink faceplate on it ASAP & thought I was hot sh*t!! Lmao *~*

I used to rock the **** outta "snake" haha stayed with the Samba ringtone lol
    12-16-08 08:24 AM
    This is a great thread. I wish I could find my first phone. I do remember my StarTac, it was great, and I could get online with my Palm v8...........
    12-16-08 10:32 AM

The Nokia brick was a popular first. I had the Nokia 5110 on Suncom (??) the faceplate was lime green and had a pink flower on it (I thought I was cool because it was the one from the commercials)!
    Last edited by AMH820; 12-16-08 at 11:24 AM.
    12-16-08 11:22 AM
    LG 1010 from sprint. That thing was a phone and a phone ONLY.

Loved my StarTAC, I got it when they were just starting to become yesterday's news...
    12-16-08 12:20 PM
    I have No Idea How to Post Pictures... But I had that Old Samsung x426!

That Was My Baby!

I remember it had a Blinking LED light on the outside!

That thing was pretty addicting just like my current BB!

I'm sure it was the Blinking Light that did it!

Heres the Link to the Pic since I dont know how to embed pictures!

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4619/x426duo2wy.png
    12-16-08 12:25 PM
    My first phone was big bulky PrimeCo phone that's in the first picture of this thread. I remember that it didn't have a vibrate function, so I always had to look at the phone to see if it was going off or not...and that ugly green backlight? Yuck...
    12-16-08 12:40 PM
    The Motorola PT550 was my first phone. The phone that started the cel phone generation. LOL

Thats funny. This was my first cell phone during my freshman year in college (but minus the bottom flip part). I was with Alltel at the time.

The Nokia brick was a popular first. I had the Nokia 5110 on Suncom (??) the faceplate was lime green and had a pink flower on it (I thought I was cool because it was the one from the commercials)!
    This is the second phone that I had when I was with Suncom also.
    12-16-08 12:44 PM
    my first...

12-16-08 12:44 PM
    I went through three TracFones, starting with the first Nokia analog model when they were new, ending with the Motorola V-170. Went straight from that last one to the Curve when I decided it was time to get a "real" cell phone. My wife had the same three TracFone models, then to her current RAZR. She still has the V-170, it has about a thousand minutes on it and is good until next May. She's going to donate it to a battered women's shelter. I was selfish and traded mine in for the $50 upgrade bonus from RIM, but its service had expired so it wasn't any good anyway.
    12-16-08 01:54 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD