What is your Favorite BlackBerry KB Shortcut?

For me; on the Q10 it's the "R" button. I use my phone to read a lot of news while at work. In fact Google News is the top site visited on my phone. I LOVE "Reader Mode" and use it all the time while visiting various news articles.

On legacy BBOS phones, I used "U" all the time to go to my next unread msg........I also sometimes used the "ALT+U" combo to toggle messages between read and unread. Not very often, but thought I would mention it because it's also U

So What is your favorite BBOS & BB10 shortcut key? (I will let you post your top 3 of each OS if you want)

PS:
    I just thought of something. I guess technically the top used key on my BBOS phones was the convenience keys because I could program them to what I wanted. However for the purpose of this question, I'm talking strictly Keyboard keys; though they do deserve honorable mention.
    08-26-13 05:25 AM
    What is your Favorite BlackBerry KB Shortcut?

For me; on the Q10 it's the "R" button. I use my phone to read a lot of news while at work. In fact Google News is the top site visited on my phone. I LOVE "Reader Mode" and use it all the time while visiting various news articles.

On legacy BBOS phones, I used "U" all the time to go to my next unread msg........I also sometimes used the "ALT+U" combo to toggle messages between read and unread. Not very often, but thought I would mention it because it's also U

So What is your favorite BBOS & BB10 shortcut key? (I will let you post your top 3 of each OS if you want)

PS:
    I just thought of something. I guess technically the top used key on my BBOS phones was the convenience keys because I could program them to what I wanted. However for the purpose of this question, I'm talking strictly Keyboard keys; though they do deserve honorable mention.
    I haven't got a Q, but on my legacy it was always the Q for setting to vibrate. Always forgot to change the setting before going into a meeting and it was always a godsend.
    08-26-13 07:01 AM