We all have them. What would you like to see?

I would like a great camera. A higher number of megapixels doesn't mean a better quality picture. Maybe a great 8 megapixel camera. That snaps pictures rather quickly. A great video recorder as well.

A BIGGER AND BETTER BATTERY. I do not understand the idea of thinner = better? I do not mind if my phone is a few mm thicker in order to have a great battery life.

A bigger screen, get rid of the touch pad and the call, end, back and app buttons in order to accomplish this.

More powerful hardware. Not looking for quad core or anything, but that would be great. A nice powerful dual core processor. Maybe 1.5 ghz? More than 1 gb for the serious multi-tasker.

Same great keyboard we all have come to love.
    03-27-12 10:02 AM
    I think it's all but assured that the first BB10 phone this fall will be an "all-touch" device. No physical keyboard (and probably no physical buttons on the face at all). I'm sure we'll see a Bold and Torch style BB10 phone in the future, but not this year.

The screen will most likely be 4.x" and will be the same aspect ratio and resolution as the PlayBook. It will appear sharper than the PlayBook's screen because there'll be the same number of pixels crammed into a smaller screen.

As far as battery and camera go, I sure hope they can pull off something amazing. I doubt it'll be as good as the new iPhone (apple has been making these types of phones for years now), but I'm hoping it'll hold its own.
    03-27-12 10:35 AM
    Would love to see forward facing camera, higher quality camera, longer screen, still with keyboard and touch screen on same device. Faster processing speeds.

We all have them. What would you like to see?

I would like a great camera. A higher number of megapixels doesn't mean a better quality picture. Maybe a great 8 megapixel camera. That snaps pictures rather quickly. A great video recorder as well.

A BIGGER AND BETTER BATTERY. I do not understand the idea of thinner = better? I do not mind if my phone is a few mm thicker in order to have a great battery life.

A bigger screen, get rid of the touch pad and the call, end, back and app buttons in order to accomplish this.

More powerful hardware. Not looking for quad core or anything, but that would be great. A nice powerful dual core processor. Maybe 1.5 ghz? More than 1 gb for the serious multi-tasker.

Same great keyboard we all have come to love.
    03-28-12 11:05 AM
    stereo speakers and a walkman type music player... that'll keep me around.
    03-28-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD