I'm anxiously awaiting the release of BB10 and I want the Z10 to meet my expectations based on what we've seen released/leaked thus far. Thor says they are in the experience race and I'm down with that. A fluid, intuitive UI is the single most important feature and we should expect that coming from an evolved version of the PlayBook OS on a mobile phone. I need a phone that will deliver

1) Cross-platform communication - VoIP (Video and Voice) and messaging. A pillar of the BlackBerry experience is that it is about communication first. They must deliver on this point.
    2) Best out-of-the-box functionality - that is to say, BB native apps services that I can rely on. If iOS and Google have a clear advantage here, my choice becomes more difficult.

What do you need RIM to deliver with BlackBerry 10?
    12-29-12 02:00 PM
    12-29-12 02:11 PM
    Having a trackpad and back/menu buttons is my dealbreaker. If they can simulate those features on the touchscreen, fine, otherwise I'll stick with my antiquated 9670 so I have an efficient way of doing e-mail and text messaging. On a day to day basis, the basic communications function of the phone trumps all the fancy graphics and software they can come up with.
    12-29-12 08:46 PM