Hello Crackbarrians,

Since the last update, the biggest improvement IMO has been the battery life lasting all day now and loving it! Also screen rotation has been smoother. I wanted to know what else you would like to see improved.

Here's my list:

1. Overall consistency across the platform 2. Eliminating the lag you sometimes find in the settings menu.
    3. Being able to flow from picture to picture in BBM and Text messages through swiping instead of having to click on every picture.

Sorry if this is a repost..

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    03-08-13 04:54 PM
    1. Drafts menu in the hub consisting of all your unfinished texts, emails, BBM etc
    2. Ability to do remote search of your inbox so that you can find emails which are older than 30 days old
    03-08-13 05:49 PM
    Switching apps like on the PlayBook. And make the device have mass storage
    03-08-13 06:47 PM
    Just a few off the top of my head.

bugs ironed out.
    - Phantom toggle in Hub settings for what to include in Hub, settings are sluggish at times
    - When using universal search for contacts, some contacts doesn't show up, even though they are in my contacts
    - The ability to delete default apps like box, connect to dropbox, foursquare, etc without triggering a software update and installing the app again.

Things i'm still not sure about.
    - Is there really a need for the phone app to have an active frame and app icon, especially when the icon is permanently at the bottom left corner? The active frame does show recent calls, but you still need to go into the app to dial. Which isn't really that much different from tapping that phone icon. Anyway, call logs are already shown in the Hub.
    - Do we need a text messaging icon if it just takes us to the Hub? Why not have a setting where you can choose to have a separate icon for it. If you choose so, perhaps make it separate from the Hub.
    - Again, do we need a camera icon in the app launcher when it is permanently in the bottom right hand corner? Unless they plan to make that bottom bar customisable then I can see why there is a need for a camera/phone icon.
    - There seems to be a few idiosyncrasies in the OS. Like in the contacts app, when trying to link contacts, the link button is at the bottom, whereas the "cancel" and "save" button is at the top. Why can't it be beside the link button so that we don't have to reach all the way to the top just to cancel or save? Can't swipe back to cancel too.

Overall, as long as BlackBerry is constantly updating the OS, ironing out bugs, including much requested features, improving the overall UI/Gestures, etc, I'm happy. Though 1 thing I really hope will be there is the ability to sleep the display without the need to press a button. Perhaps after sliding the settings down, you can slide all the way to the bottom bezel to close the display. Or perhaps just a button like on the playbook. Add a volume slider in the quick settings, and you have a OS that you can control without using physical buttons, much like the playbook as well.

Of course, apps. One apps I would love to see, and have no confirmation of coming on board is Endomondo. Give me that and I can completely stop using my Nexus 4.

Anyway, you can find out more in this thread as well.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-769694/
    03-10-13 04:34 AM
    Improve Maps - (at least ability to add a favorite from the map... seriously..)
    Improve Remember - (add reminders, alarms, recurring tasks, ability to transfer tasks from and to synced notebooks)
    Add an Agenda view in the Calendar (and include Remember tasks in there) - showing you more than just day view
    Add remember tasks to the Hub (when scrolling down)
    03-10-13 05:38 AM
    Upload emails from previous devices. Store email indefinitely, until the device's memory is full ...

30days??? I can remember it with my brain if it's less than 30days old!
    03-25-13 11:04 AM