10-12-09 03:41 PM
33 12
  1. epruden09's Avatar
    well, its morning now...and im still lost! i have work at 4...I need more advice CB users! What would you do? take the curve and some cash or stick with the storm?
    I would pick the Curve. I have the curve and love it. My Aunt has the touch screen and I wasn't avle to navigate through it as easily as I'll like. So I say CURVE. But you have to decide which phone is best for you. Good Luck!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 09:18 AM
  2. skwij's Avatar
    Keep the storm. If you really like the curve buy one off ebay. They can't be too expensive.

    High res screen, 3.2 mp cam, 4 times the app memory... Need I say more?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Storm ftw.
    10-12-09 09:19 AM
  3. phixion's Avatar
    I can't speak on the Storm since I've never used one but I love my Curve.

    With that said, if your friend never proposed the trade, how long did you plan on keeping your Storm before upgrading? If you planned on upgrading soon, I see no sense in making the trade. I would recommend you look at the Tour IF that is a viable possibility in the near future.

    If not, don't hesitate to choose the Curve. With the leaked OS 5.0, to me, it feels like a new device. If RIM finishes 5.0 for the Curve, lets hope Verizon releases it to consumers. It is an aged device but it still is a has life left and if we get 5.0 for it, it will only make it last longer.
    10-12-09 09:45 AM
  4. coolguy78240's Avatar
    Look, here your going to get storm owners who say, STORM, loud and clear, and the same from curve owners, a cellphone is a personal choice. i love my curve, but would ditch it in a seccond if the storm ever came to spirnt. i guess what im saying is that do what ever you feel is right for YOU. maybe ask your freind if you can test drive the curve for a while to see if its what you have heard and think its all about.
    10-12-09 09:55 AM
  5. russnash's Avatar
    I second coolguy, ask if you can test out the curve for a while before making the choice. I have a curve 8330 with the 5.0 230/238 hybrid and love it. I have to say that the bigger screen, more memory and faster processor of the storm is very attractive, but I don't think I could get along as well without a proper keyboard.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 10:05 AM
  6. themiladoman's Avatar
    All very good points thank you
    I think i'm gonna see how much Cash he would offer me
    first, and then find out if i could "test" it for a couple days
    and then i guess based off that ill make my decision...
    but like i said i have work at 4 and any other suggestion/remark
    would be highly appreciated thank you!
    10-12-09 12:04 PM
  7. themiladoman's Avatar
    So get this, i texted my tech and apparently he "has someone interested" I wanted to reply with "yea me ya as$"...wtf lol guess
    im stickin with my storm for now...which isnt a bad thing...but if my tech happens to get another i may just have to make the switch
    thanks guys for all your responses ideas and thoughts! very appreciated and eye opening
    10-12-09 12:47 PM
  8. Blkbear's Avatar
    Working for Verizon I will assume you get a really sweet deal with your phone plans, so not knowing anything about the phone you are trading to, I'll ask this question, if you have to change carriers to use it, would it still be worth it to you to trade phones? If the carriers are the same, I'd say how about swapping for say a week or two, and see if you even like the other phone. After a week, and you both like what you have traded to, then make the trade final. A week or two should be more than enough time to see if you both like what you have played with for that trial period.

    In the mean time, if either of you damages the phones you have borrowed, you pay to replace it.

    Ok so to make things short, I work at Verizon. My tech/buddy made me a offer the other day and it has been on my mind ever since. He asked me if i would want to trade my BB Storm for a BB curve. Both phones are in good condition, the Curve slighty better condition. I like my Storm and the big screen and the touch screen click and have never had a problem with it...but i do love the trackball on the curve and i find texting easier on a real qwerty keyboard...Idk either choice would have its ups and downs...So basically im asking for everyones ideas thoughts and comments im at a loss...PLEASE HELP!
    10-12-09 03:41 PM
33 12