Been offered an early upgrade and a move to a 4g plan. Currently have a Z10, not sure if the Z30 will make much of a difference to my life. Q10 keyboard would be handy as a work device but I've really got used to touch screen typing now.
    Dilemma it would tie me back into a two year contract and something could come out in the meantime.
    Nothing appears to be on the horizon though for a new BlackBerry high end device.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 05:34 AM
    Wait for the Blackberry Classic or the Q30 with its large screen combined with a physical Qwerty keypad.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-12-14 05:41 AM
    Been offered an early upgrade and a move to a 4g plan. Currently have a Z10, not sure if the Z30 will make much of a difference to my life. Q10 keyboard would be handy as a work device but I've really got used to touch screen typing now.
    Dilemma it would tie me back into a two year contract and something could come out in the meantime.
    Nothing appears to be on the horizon though for a new BlackBerry high end device.

Posted via CB10
    If you want a new phone I would check ebay. The z30 has came down on price somewhat there. Leaves your upgrade open for another device if they release one. Good luck

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.2947 on AT&T
    04-12-14 05:49 AM
    were in between all the good release, i would wait.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    AWB70 likes this.
    04-12-14 05:54 AM
    Wait for the Blackberry Classic or the Q30 with its large screen combined with a physical Qwerty keypad.

Is the q30 not just concept?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:26 AM
    Is the q30 not just concept?

Posted via CB10
    Only BlackBerry knows for sure.

The Q30 development hardware and production models are out there, so unless BlackBerry scraps the release of the handset, then I would make a calculated guess that the Q30 is a real devise and will come to market this year.

04-12-14 06:32 AM
    Despite how demanding the apps are, the z30 has a quad core Adreno 320 which should last you quite some time if you are worried about it not being able to render the graphics. It's still better than the single core Adreno chips that you see in other BlackBerry 10 devices so far

Posted via CB on BB10
    04-12-14 09:54 AM
    Z30 is a major upgrade over the z10. FM radio, Miracast, performance and the battery life is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:26 AM
    Tempting, we just seem in the middle of no mans land. Two years is a long time and since it's been a while since an high end release I feel like one will surely be coming out within the next twelve months.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 12:18 PM
    I was in the same position. So I bought a referb z30. Now I have the best of both worlds. A new brilliant z30 and an upgrade in the bag for when I see 'the phone'. Oh and a rolling month contract half the price of the original. The z30 is a bigger step up than I thought it would be. Luv the battery.

Posted via CB10
    bennelong likes this.
    04-12-14 12:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    I just upgraded from a Z10 to a Z30...I initially had the thought, Z10 is awesome, a Z30 can't make that much difference. I was wrong. Z30 = HUGE difference. The Z30 is AMAZING!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Screw the early upgrade! The question should be, are you currently satisfied with your Z10? They just want to reel you back in for another two years..
    04-13-14 04:25 AM
    I was in the same position. So I bought a referb z30. Now I have the best of both worlds. A new brilliant z30 and an upgrade in the bag for when I see 'the phone'. Oh and a rolling month contract half the price of the original. The z30 is a bigger step up than I thought it would be. Luv the battery.

Posted via CB10
    This sounds like the best option for the OP.

Yet if they wish to renew their contract, I doubt whether any new upcoming model would really cause them to regret getting a Z30.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    04-13-14 05:43 AM
    Screw the early upgrade! The question should be, are you currently satisfied with your Z10? They just want to reel you back in for another two years..
    That is a major factor, I'm happy with the z10. I noticed today that crackberry had posted q30 cases had been seen. Somehow they get the dimensions and try to be the first to have them when the phone releases. Would be great to have something more solid.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:47 AM
    Get the Z30. The Z50 won't be out just yet. Even if you had to wait another 2 years for the Z50 to upgrade you won't be disappointed with the Z30. Its in my opinion the best device on the market now.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 02:45 PM
    You won't regret upgrading to a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 02:48 PM
    I would actually recommend against getting the Q20 right at the launch.

It is just a bad idea to buy any phone on a launch day of any make. Manufacturers tend to have silly little problems at the launch and the first customers are the beta testers that eventually receive updates but they have to suffer through an incomplete product at the start.

It is a good time to buy a Q10 now, as its issues have been shown by many users before you, and BlackBerry has made changes accordingly for the latest Q10s being sold.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Cyanide971 likes this.
    04-13-14 02:59 PM
    Like others have said, I too, was hesitant going from a z10 to a z30. But IMO, it's a major improvement. My only concern was the size difference, but it's only like half a cm bigger all around. And the battery life is crazy. I get two full days out of this thing. My GF is still on a z10, but she doesn't mind because now she has 3 spare batteries lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 04:20 PM