I recently tried signing up with a plan on a certain service provider near my area, I live in a remote area that doesn't even support a 3G network yet and very few companies have service here and the one I was willing to go into a 3 year contract with assured me I would have service and not pay long distance in my area, I literally spent 7 hrs on the phone with 10 different reps all promising me that I wouldn't be billed long distance and the phone would have coverage, when the phone finally came in it didn't activate and a tech guy from the company told me that I would've been billed long distance if I would've used my phone ( those bastards ), so anyway they were having problems with their systems at the time and they told me that they'd mail me something to ship the phone back, its been about 6 months now and its still hasn't come in and I haven't heard back. Should I keep the phone and sell it it? or find a way to send it back?
    01-11-12 11:37 AM
    wow, youve waited 6 months?
    all phones are returnable within 14 days to a month.

I would have just returned it.

And welcome to CrackBerry
    01-11-12 11:44 AM
    Ops. Double post. Getting that like once a day.
    01-11-12 11:55 AM
    did they already kill the contract? If so I agree with Motrimer Duke.

Get in there and sell, sell, sell.
    01-11-12 11:56 AM
    Thanks for the help guys, I was hoping you guys would say sell ,just worried that if once I sold the phone and once it was activated that the company would find out somehow, guess i'm just being paranoid.
    01-11-12 12:08 PM
    Awesome thanks
    01-11-12 01:00 PM
    One potential problem is that if the carrier suddenly "remembers" and the phone can't be produced, they could blacklist it, in which case the phone owner will suddenly become a paperweight owner.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-11-12 09:34 PM
    i would keep it for the time being, maybe they just forgot it.
    but when they mostly dig in their administration & they see you haven't returned.
    they will most likely bump you again..
    but when they have ended the contract already stating this & this.. you should be fine i guess.
    this has nothing to do with the post but nice corgi haha
    01-11-12 10:03 PM
    Its yours to do what you want. Make alittle coin if you can't use it.
    01-11-12 11:42 PM
    I see, what if the phone was unlocked prior to being sold? could that stop it from being blacklisted?
    01-12-12 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD