Actually yes, I did recently just upgrade my Vista machine to Windows 7 for free.
    04-13-11 01:29 PM
    Actually yes, I did recently just upgrade my Vista machine to Windows 7 for free.
    Legaly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 01:37 PM
    It's amazing how quick people forget

iPhone and Android Apps Breach Privacy - FoxNews.com

Not the mention the recent Pandora scandal.

Ok I see where you're coming from but I noticed it said nothing about Blackberry versions. Sure it could mean all versions but there's no direct wording that says RIM is doing the same thing with it's apps. Just saying.
    04-13-11 01:44 PM
    Legaly?

Yes. Microsoft Academic Alliance FTW!
    04-13-11 01:44 PM
    What do they have to do to keep my business? Continue to give me what I need to keep me connected and productive. So far, I've used WM, Palm. IOS and Android, and I keep reaching for my BB.
    To me, it tells me that what I need and what are want are nicely wrapped in a BB casing.

04-13-11 01:47 PM
    Ok I see where you're coming from but I noticed it said nothing about Blackberry versions. Sure it could mean all versions but there's no direct wording that says RIM is doing the same thing with it's apps. Just saying.
    I think some blackberry apps do it too, they probably thought blackberry didn't have any apps and didn't bother lol

I used one that kept torturing me to let it have my location, the app was Facechat, free facebook chat app, deleted now.

04-13-11 02:14 PM
    I think some blackberry apps do it too, they probably thought blackberry didn't have any apps and didn't bother lol

I used one that kept torturing me to let it have my location, the app was Facechat, free facebook chat app, deleted now.

Haha That is indeed possible. Also, I have facechat too but I never really use it...*delete*
    04-13-11 03:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD