lmao?

so lame
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    01-21-13 11:14 AM
    lmao?

so lame
    I'll second that.
    01-21-13 11:26 AM
    We already have fb and its not as good so why would I replace it with something worse?

Sent from my BlackBerry Laguna using Tapatalk 2
    01-21-13 11:27 AM
    That is very sad. It seem samsung a bit nerves about BB10 coming soon.
    01-21-13 11:30 AM
    I don't get it...is this part of their Samsung SAFE for Enterprise pitch? Facebook is blocked on my internal access, why would I consider chatting on it for work?
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    01-21-13 11:32 AM
    Might be funny to y'all, but think of how an undecided looks at it:

BBM: Closed, 80 million subscribers
    FBC: Cross platform, est 800 million subscribers. Standalone app (no FB account needed) to major platforms (I *think* BB10 is included).

Also consider that FB is used as a business tool by many people and corporations. There are quite a few people that would benefit more from an FB based chat system than RIM's. Not a knock on RIM; straight numbers..

Now, it doesn't seem so stupid now, does it? Maybe it still does, but we all need to look outside the box before we mock decisions made by other companies.

Having said that, I refuse to install FB chat LOL.
    01-21-13 11:34 AM
    What Would I do without BBM? - Samsung Advice-october-18-2011-20-12-49-doublefacepalm.jpg
    This is all that needs to be said.
    01-21-13 11:36 AM
    Good thing I don't have to ask Kaity anything and even better I don't need to listen to her clueless answers.
    01-21-13 11:38 AM
    We all know this is a fail commercial ads for samung but I got another question. Does facebook offer offline chat now (I still want to see who is online or not)
    01-21-13 08:21 PM
    They'd have done better just to ignore BB for the time being. Instead they're acknowledging the threat! STUPID!!
    Let alone with this silly shizat!
    Last edited by FanBlackBerrytastic; 01-21-13 at 11:38 PM.
    01-21-13 08:25 PM
    OR.....

i could just have both on my Z10 + whatsapp android port for those that aren't on FB (and there are a few).

Keep at it sammy, you'll come up with something.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-21-13 09:11 PM
    OMG are you kidding me ..... that's like my Older bro saying to me on how do I take out the battery on an iPhone 3gs LMFAO WTF
    01-21-13 09:16 PM
    OR here a better one - I have an i5 with no Data plan what do I need it for ..... RING RING ... hello - hey can you look up the show times for this movie, I dont have data to look at show times FAIL FAIL FAIL
    01-21-13 09:18 PM
    if bb10 is going to steal marketshare, chances are that it'll be from android. as the largest and most successful android manufacturer, i think samaung is trying to cover itself with all these ads.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-21-13 09:23 PM

FBC: Cross platform, est 800 million subscribers. Standalone app (no FB account needed) to major platforms (I *think* BB10 is included).

Also consider that FB is used as a business tool by many people and corporations. There are quite a few people that would benefit more from an FB based chat system than RIM's. Not a knock on RIM; straight numbers..

Now, it doesn't seem so stupid now, does it? Maybe it still does, but we all need to look outside the box before we mock decisions made by other companies.

Sorry, how does something whose entire existence is invasion of privacy....(unless you can wind through their ridiculously complex security experience ) be considered an alternative for BBM...I don't understand??
    01-21-13 09:31 PM
    Sorry, how does something whose entire existence is invasion of privacy....(unless you can wind through their ridiculously complex security experience ) be considered an alternative for BBM...I don't understand??
    Yes, because the love of privacy has somehow curbed FBs growth and helped RIM out. Plus, for those that really care, you have pointed out, they do have an option.

As noted, there are several IM programs available to Samsung Android devices. They chose to note FB. Smart. I am betting you RIM will be FIGHTING to get that FB standalone app, just as they will welcome FB itself.
    01-21-13 10:57 PM
    Facebook is as private as leaving $100 on a prison table. Only a matter of time till they have a huge security breach.

There have already been many small ones. The clock is ticking.
    01-22-13 12:10 AM
    FBC seems like a better alternative to whatsapp for cross platform. but BBM??? come on...
    01-22-13 12:22 AM

Everyone I know is on facebook and none of them use FB messenger or chat. User accounts does not equal users of the feature. But yeah its there.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    01-22-13 12:42 AM
    Everyone I know is on facebook and none of them use FB messenger or chat. User accounts does not equal users of the feature. But yeah its there.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    Fair point. I refuse to use it as well.

The standalone app might get some traction, since an FB account won't be needed.
    01-22-13 12:46 AM
    And I bet FB will parse through your chats looking for key advertising words to sell you stuff some how.

No thanks.
    01-22-13 01:29 AM
    That plastic slab is bigger than her hand. It must be very uncomfortable using that Samsung device for long periods of time.
    Painful to watch.
    01-22-13 02:04 AM
    I didn't use BBM when I had a BB (even un installed it from my older berries) and I don't use FB messenger now. Meh. Samsung is stretching with this one.

As far as the Note 2 being uncomfortable, I swapped with a coworker for a few days and it's amazingly light and comfortable to use. After a couple of days my gs3 felt too small and cramped. I said I'd never own a phablet but I think I could now... And as a girl I don't have big hands which was my main concern - one handed use.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 04:16 AM
    Samsung is being such a meanie to other companies. :'(
    01-22-13 04:28 AM
26 12