What Cellular Carrier do you use?

And are you happy with them?

Please Write the pro's and cons of your Wireless Carrier

I use Sprint Pcs and Verizon Wireless,

Verizon is double the price but has a much better reception.

Last edited by Muttypint; 04-11-12 at 11:46 AM.
    04-11-12 11:43 AM
    Been on Sprint for 15 years. will be 16 years in December.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 12:40 PM
    After being with Rogers for 8 years, absolute misery btw, I just recently 4 months ago switched over to Telus and couldn't be happier! The quality of customer service, the availability of reception in certain areas where I couldn't get service before and not having to call every month due to screw ups on my bill made the switch and the fee to cancel out of my contract so worth it!! Plus, my bill is $20 less and month and I have all the same features with a few comped extras!
    04-11-12 12:42 PM
    Verizon Wireless

Pros
    Good signal in location I use my phone
    Good building penetration.

Cons:
    Expensive
    04-11-12 12:52 PM
    Vodafone UK... For aaages! Can't remember how long.
    Pros: Superfast 3G network. Max I've ever had is 8.60 MBps down and 2 up on my 9900. Excellent coverage wherever I go, and good roaming pricing. �2 per day for 25MB of data. Let me tether and do whatever I like to do with my data, so I can tether for free.Good customer service and treat me like the long term customer I am.

Cons: Expensive for what it is generally and don't have huge allowance. Orange has cheaper plans but worse coverage where I am, same with T-mo, 3 and O2. Tried them all on the side.

All in all I am happy having my 9900, my girlfriend's 9900 my iPad 3G and datacard for my PC on Vodafone. They very rarely miss a beat, even texted me when there was the BIS outage in Oct. 2011.
    Last edited by Jake90087; 04-11-12 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
    04-11-12 12:54 PM
    Been with Sprint for approx 6 years now, I had excellent reception in New Jersey, but since my move to Georgia not so good.

Pros: true unlimited, grandfathered plan, monthly price plan, customer service

Cons: reception, speed, phone selection
    04-11-12 01:05 PM
    I've had two accounts with Rogers in Canada for about 10 years now, the service on the phone is great (reception, connections, speed, usually have no problems with the service). The customer service is horrible though. Whenever I need to get in contact with them for any reason I cringe because I know its going to be a painful experience. Prices are also stupidly high compared with some other carriers.
    04-11-12 01:05 PM
    Bell

Pro: After 11 years, my entire family switched from Rogers to Bell. Much better rates (slightly cheaper with a lot more services).
    Service is more or less the same. Along the border, I'd loose the Rogers signal and pick up At&T, even though I'd be in the Canadian side, led to some expensive bills. With Bell, I have Bell service about a mile in

Con - Rogers My Account management was much better, worked 95% of the time, great app to review usage. Only reason this isn't a problem with me is because I have virtually unlimited minutes. Rogers also a bit more innovative, with their Rogers 1 number thing.

Content with Bell for now. 6GB of tetherable data, unlimited US/Canada for $75. Other providers don't offer that
    04-11-12 01:07 PM
    MTS

Pros, good plans
    Cons, weak phone selection
    04-11-12 01:40 PM
    Sprint for over a year.

Pro:unlimited everything, cool customer service, great price.

Con: slow 3G, limited phone selection, website bites.
    04-11-12 01:45 PM
    I currently have Verizon, but I had At&t for a long time.

Verizon

Pros:
    -Great coverage
    -No dropped calls
    -Better data plans
    -Great selection of phones

Cons:
    -More expensive
    -phone plans arent the best value

At&t

Pros:
    -Accumulating over 3,000 rollover minutes
    -no dropped calls
    -Cheaper plans

Cons
    -Not the best coverage (especially in parking decks)
    -Expensive data plans
    -not a great selection of phones (other than iPhone)
    Last edited by shemaree09; 04-11-12 at 02:26 PM.
    04-11-12 02:19 PM
    Sprint
    Pro Usually works great without any complaints.
    Con Seems like a lot of dead spots comparied to my old carrier AT&T
    04-11-12 02:23 PM
    T-Mobile, good coverage for me, no con's atm. But i do have a bit too expensive plan right now lol.
    04-11-12 02:25 PM
    US Cellular for over 10 years now.

Good pricing, great signal in my area. No one comes close on this here.

Bad selection of phones. Terrible selection and sales understanding of BBs.
    They have no idea what a BB and what it can do. They dont carry the 9900s.
    Only the 9850 some new Curve.

Tim
    04-11-12 02:34 PM
    Verizon the last 11 years.
    04-11-12 02:45 PM
    Verizon for the past 4 years..or from when the first BB storm dropped day 1.

Pros:
    Good coverage in Southern California
    I get good reception up in the snowy mountains in winter (everyone we travel with has all other carriers and they get no signal)
    Good customer service, and decent 3g speeds.

Cons:
    over priced paying over 90/month for only 400 mins and unlimited data and messaging.
    04-11-12 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD