View Poll Results: What will you do on January 30th?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will call in sick for work

11 8.15%
  • I will skip class

4 2.96%
  • I don't have work or school so yes!

31 22.96%
  • I'm Invited

7 5.19%
  • I will watch at work/school, I waited too long for this!

67 49.63%
  • No I will not watch

15 11.11%
    I'll be watching no matter where I am. Is it just me or is time going slower right now. Can't wait.
    It always goes slow for me. I assume that is because I am traveling near the speed of light.
    Snap51 likes this.
    01-14-13 03:06 PM
    whats your problem?? go away
    Isn't it obvious? It's everybody else that has the problem. He's the ONLY one that is normal.
    01-14-13 03:16 PM
    I think it's starting early morning.
    im sure that wont change anything
    01-14-13 03:17 PM
    whats your problem?? go away
    At least it had the decency to change its ID to something that distances it from anything to do with BlackBerry.

So, remember: if you're going to respond to someone that should be ignored, just don't quote them, cuz that way everyone else who has ignored that user will be spared the mental anguish of seeing their insipid post.

I'm taking the day off to, well, I don't know... I KNOW I'll be taking the day off when actual availability hits: I will be picking it up as soon as the store opens (pre-ordering if I am worried about stock) and spending the day getting to know BB10. I'd love it if they simultaneously release the PlayBook BB10 update the same day. I like things to match :-)
    01-14-13 03:42 PM
    And I anticipate you'll be eating your words.
    With his own Russian Vodka.
    01-14-13 04:03 PM
    I'll be here at home following stream/CB - whatever! Waited too long to now miss a single second! Also looking forward to all the build-up blogs and coverage from our intrepid team at their pad in Toronto!
    01-14-13 04:32 PM
    I'll be here at home following stream/CB - whatever! Waited too long to now miss a single second! Also looking forward to all the build-up blogs and coverage from our intrepid team at their pad in Toronto!
    Im just hoping with all this build up there are still surprises left. Dont want it to be like a iPhone5 launch if you all know what I mean
    jegs2 likes this.
    01-14-13 06:42 PM
    I've asked for a day off so I'll be on this site & a few others to get everything about bb10 all day
    01-15-13 11:15 PM
    Two frackin' weeks left!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    jakie55 and Spencerdl like this.
    01-16-13 08:54 AM
    Does anyone knows about the time, channels on TV, websites or where we can watch it ?
    01-16-13 12:39 PM
    DAMNIT! I'll need to wake up early on the west coast here...
    01-16-13 01:15 PM
    I'm incredibly fortunete to be able to work from home, and i'll have a dedicated monitor set to this website.
    i wanted to do more, but there really isn't much BB love in the southwestern Ontario area. Not to mention that i need to keep working to be able to purchase two new phones in the near future!
    01-16-13 01:46 PM
    I'm incredibly fortunete to be able to work from home, and i'll have a dedicated monitor set to this website.
    i wanted to do more, but there really isn't much BB love in the southwestern Ontario area. Not to mention that i need to keep working to be able to purchase two new phones in the near future!
    I'm in the same situation! Also live in your general vicinity. Where in SW Ontario?
    01-16-13 02:04 PM
    I'm in the same situation! Also live in your general vicinity. Where in SW Ontario?
    right between Windsor and London, my wife and i are geeked, however it looks like it will be just another day.
    01-16-13 02:14 PM
    right between Windsor and London, my wife and i are geeked, however it looks like it will be just another day.
    I'm on the shores of Lake Huron about 2 hours north of you. Ya we're pretty much geek loners in this semi-rural area, but that doesn't stop us. Probably won't have to stand in line when BB10 is available! I'll be glued to my screen come Jan 30th...
    01-16-13 02:20 PM
    I'm on the shores of Lake Huron about 2 hours north of you. Ya we're pretty much geek loners in this semi-rural area, but that doesn't stop us. Probably won't have to stand in line when BB10 is available! I'll be glued to my screen come Jan 30th...
    I hear ya. i have no concern about running into a line up to pick up the new phone. The only time i've seen a line up in my area for a BB phone was when Telus launched the 8530i on their Mike network. Oh those were the days lol. Everyone wanted one.
    01-16-13 02:29 PM
    I'll be doing what I do every day.

Try to take over the world.
    01-16-13 03:27 PM
    I will go about my normal duties, and continue to do so until this device shows up in a store for purchase.....
    01-16-13 03:34 PM
    Cry, because I will not get to see it in India for the next few months...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-18-13 06:54 AM
    self-employed... so i will be following the action on CB.... about time I got some of those employees to earn their paycheck....

BB10 Baby!!!!
    01-18-13 07:30 AM
    Spoke to my rep here in Trinidad and he said everyday he gets calls, emails and messages about BB10 and when it will be available for us. We usually get it 2 months after launch. So I locked in my order for 2 devices yesterday...BTW his words......"Its f****ing amazing. Changed my mind on getting a iphone". So if he says that and he has been to the Carrier Demos, then I am in, he hasn't lead me astray thus far.
    01-18-13 07:34 AM
    I'm trying not to get to EXCITED..........its NOT working
    01-18-13 07:48 AM
    I will be on CB, and watching any, and all live streams from the event! I will also be keeping an eye on that stock and watch it surge with all the good news!
    01-18-13 06:15 PM
    I was worried I would have exams that day, but I recently found out that my exams are on the 25th and the 31st. To **** with studying, I'll be keeping my eye on CrackBerry.com the whole day on the 30th!
    01-18-13 06:17 PM
    I have meetings scheduled for London, so I hope to pass where the launch is taking place... also if my carrier is releasing on launch day then I hope to pick up my device from one of their shops.
    01-19-13 07:37 AM
79 1234