What nobody is pointing out is a lot of these people with locked down government phones have a personal phone too that's probably not a BlackBerry..

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk 2
    07-05-12 09:57 AM
    What about Hollywood. All the spy, counterintelligence, espionage films show BB phones for high security.. Will they now carry Apple and Android devices... That won't be very realistic.. I just won't believe those movies anymore

Just watch Safehouse, Ryan Reynolds at the beginning of the movie is an inexperience CIA operative and you can clearly see he's using an iPhone with the Apple logo and everything. In the end when he proves himself and becomes a full fledge agent he's carry a BB Bold

NOW THAT'S REALISISM!
    The movie SWORDFISH just started playing in my head with your REALISM line [=
    07-05-12 10:19 AM
    When I go to business meetings, all the people sitting on either side of the table are playing on their iphones and androids, but the person at the head of the table, the guy who gets sh*t done, always, ALWAYS has a blackberry.

When you look at the personalities of people around the table, the phones match, the lazy slackers have their iphones and androids so they can play games, constantly, every spare minute they have (or every spare minute they make for themselves).

The blackberry people do, thor got it right, it really is a certain type of person that use blackberry to help them with their life instead of promoting laziness.
    And people around here wonder why this place is full of trolls and "haters".
    07-05-12 11:25 AM
    ENOUGH!

10 char
    07-05-12 11:47 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD