Yeah I don't foresee much information re: BB10 being involved. Recently RIM seems to want to keep quiet about details until closer to launch. I can see RIM really focusing on PB OS 2.0 and the experience for developers. They may emphasize the easy transition to apps working on BB10 in the future. I'm hoping that they'll announce the arrival of some of the key apps we're all waiting for, any such news would go over really well.

I really see 2.0 being the overall focus, as now they can talk very openly about all the features while they have some folks attention. Since it's out, it's not like they need to hold back any details.
    02-22-12 08:53 PM
    The only inside sources I have is through research....Most of what I post about comes from forward thinking. I'm not concerned about RIM's past....More so where they are headed.
    Well I like the way you think, I have been far to busy to give it much thought.
    Also agreed on looking forward rather then focusing on the past.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    02-22-12 08:57 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    just looking to hear from RIM on major new initiatives well underway that we can expect soon! .. love the Playbook 2.0!!!
    02-23-12 03:32 AM
    According to berryos.com: CNN has reported that RIM will not be showing any new hardware, but will be showing off the BB 10 OS.
    02-23-12 06:37 PM
    02-23-12 07:53 PM
    I have a sneaking suspicion that RIM will showcase some apps from prime developers highlighted to showcase the development platform.....I just have a feeling that RIM is holding back certain apps in order to WOW and create a buzz. The platform and development tools are very powerful....MWC is definitely a premier venue to showcase
    02-23-12 08:04 PM
    Release the "backlog" of apps.
    02-23-12 08:56 PM
    I have a sneaking suspicion that RIM will showcase some apps from prime developers highlighted to showcase the development platform.....I just have a feeling that RIM is holding back certain apps in order to WOW and create a buzz. The platform and development tools are very powerful....MWC is definitely a premier venue to showcase
    This could hold true, and for all our sakes i hope it does, as for the 'backlog' im slowly starting to see apps which werent there before so they are releasing them slowly, but i would like to see some useful ones lol, i saw one that was a slideshow....like really? Send on the major publishers!
    02-23-12 09:41 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD