I think some people on here need to invest their money better. Unless you are all millionaires I really cant see a justification for having so many phones. If you're a businessman fine 2 phones. But seeing people talk about their five phones is ridiculous. Spend your money on better things buy your wife or kids something, buy your mom a present and get a cheaper fetish than using phones for a month and getting bored. Don't see how having a z10 or z30 or q10 isn't enough. Personally I like to hang on to my devices like I did with the curve 8900 for 2 years and the bold 9900 for 2 years and the z10 now for a year etc etc.

Also, get some fresh air. Stop commenting on hundreds of things a day from your five phones. I like to check CB a few times a day to see if theres any new apps coming out or phones or something interesting. Anyways the point is that no one needs that many phones its a really weird hobby/fetish some of you have.

Posted via CB10
    tan_okan likes this.
    04-24-14 02:16 AM
    Tell us how you really feel

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:20 AM
    I think some people on here need to invest their money better. Unless you are all millionaires I really cant see a justification for having so many phones. If you're a businessman fine 2 phones. But seeing people talk about their five phones is ridiculous. Spend your money on better things buy your wife or kids something, buy your mom a present and get a cheaper fetish than using phones for a month and getting bored. Don't see how having a z10 or z30 or q10 isn't enough. Personally I like to hang on to my devices like I did with the curve 8900 for 2 years and the bold 9900 for 2 years and the z10 now for a year etc etc.

Also, get some fresh air. Stop commenting on hundreds of things a day from your five phones. I like to check CB a few times a day to see if theres any new apps coming out or phones or something interesting. Anyways the point is that no one needs that many phones its a really weird hobby/fetish some of you have.

Posted via CB10
    Nobody needs to collect cards,stamps,coins,pictures, and anything else everybody on earth collects. People have hobby and collect things. Some are tech geeks that likes to collect phones. I see nothing wrong with it. Also it is nobody's business how another person spends the money that they earn.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:27 AM
    People like tech, it's no big deal. I have a Z10 and a Q5 at work in case I forget my Z in the morning.

Personally I would not bother buying more phones than that but that's my choice. Others love phones, it's a fairly harmless passion I'd say, so why not let them spend their cash on what they like?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:30 AM
    Nobody needs to collect cards,stamps,coins,pictures, and anything else everybody on earth collects. People have hobby and collect things. Some are tech geeks that likes to collect phones. I see nothing wrong with it. Also it is nobody's business how another person spends the money that they earn.

Posted via CB10
    Thats true especially in regards to the way someone chooses to spend their money. It truly is no ones business. I just think its pathetic. Like I said some people can afford it. But most of these people are well into their 30s. Do they not have families and kids to feed? What kind of man spoils himself with useless amount of phones without making sure that the needs and wants of their loved ones are meat first. And even if they are met there are still no limits to the number of nice things one can do for his loved ones that require using money. I understand why the tech geeks who make love to their electronics and dont have families and stuff its their money to do whatever they want. But im talking about people who have other financial responsibilities and make such poor economic decisions. Its a weak and selfish trait.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your kind concern. As I am an adult I make my own choices. And since this is a public online forum I visit as I wish.
    Perhaps you might ant to consider why you might want to try to concentrate on your own expenditures and how you spend your own time.
    Cheers!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    04-24-14 02:36 AM
    Thank you for your kind concern. As I am an adult I make my own choices. And since this is a public online forum I visit as I wish.
    Perhaps you might ant to consider why you might want to try to concentrate on your own expenditures and how you spend your own time.
    Cheers!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    Actually, I am thankful for this thread. It finally gave me justification to buy a Z3 when it is available. My daughter has been wanting a smartphone. So Z3 it is.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:46 AM
    OP, please get some fresh air or something and stop telling other people how, where, and when they should spend their money.
    If you are irritated by their comments about their phones then don't read their comments. True they could be annoying sometimes.

? CB10 ?
    04-24-14 02:49 AM
    I feel that you are a big troll

Posted via CB10
    So much ironing

Posted via CB10
    3Dee and KermEd like this.
    04-24-14 03:17 AM
    So much ironing

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, I think you meant irony... But you sir, get my like
    bungaboy and 3Dee like this.
    04-24-14 03:21 AM
    Again, its personal choice.

I like to have one phone and love it to death till it no longer works. It becomes what I am used to carrying around with me, I have a few cases for it, I know it inside out, and virtually go into full scale grieving mode when it finally dies. But I hate change and also since retired I cannot afford to throw money around.

But others like tech, have to have the latest thing on the market, they work and earn to buy phones, holidays, cars.

Its everyones choice to be different and do what they want to do....
    04-24-14 04:57 AM
    Won't all the fresh air corrode my five phones?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    KermEd, ajst222, grover5 and 3 others like this.
    04-24-14 05:16 AM
    We can all do what we want with our money, but thanks

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 06:13 AM
    I personally have no need for more than one phone. I update phones frequently and people think I'm crazy because I sometimes buy off contract. Just a personal choice. Also my mom isn't alive anymore, so presents for her are out. I have investments, so I'm good there. I say spend your hard earned extra money how you want whether it's two phones or two cars!!
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 06:35 AM
    Two phones is over the top. It would drive me nuts.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-24-14 06:46 AM
    Youre commenting on my post and then asking me to concentrate on my own expenditures and how I spend my time.
    Yup. Dead right.
    That is pretty much asking me to mind my own business while im minding it more than you are.
    Yup. Dead right. I don't mind your business, you don't mind mine.

Unless the post was directed to you which it was not since I have no knowledge of your existence.
    You post in an open forum which means anyone in that forum is able to respond to your post. [

Or unless im describing you perfectly in my post...
    I own several phones, so your post does address me

just cause youre an adult doesnt mean you make good decisions
    It means I make my own choices, which are completely out of your concern

or that you can abuse your power

Posted via CB10
    Your post was outrageously flawed. I answered it by challenging your premise that you have a say in how anyone chooses to spend his/her money or his/her time. Hardly is any use of "power."
    04-24-14 06:54 AM
    I had 12 at the start of the year. In fact I have 1 or 2 shipping at the moment.

No, it isn't a weird hobby of collecting phones - but thanks for generalizing.

I suppose I fit the category of business person in that I have a job like most people my age. But no it doesn't require two phones.

I also don't feel the need to go outside as I just spent a week in the mountains with my wife.

As for money - don't worry about my finances so much. Most of my phones were free and I gave most of them away to people who deserve them. But then again, my PayPal tops itself off every month because of my constructive hobbies that require hundreds of comments a day.

As for not commenting - are you referring g to people using their phones while talking to you? Maybe, based on your reaction here, there is a more tangible reason for those actions.
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 06:54 AM
    I think some people on here need to invest their money better.
    So you're starting by telling people how they should live their lives? This will go over well ...

all millionaires I really cant see a justification for having so many phones.
    My work gives me two for my job. I have one for personal reasons that I keep my personal stuff on.
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 06:57 AM
    Well, I consider myself to be a tech junkie. I too have a couple of phones and I like the diversity. As an FYI, not everyone pays cash to have a different phone. Some people do trade items to acquire the phone that they want. I don't see anything wrong with a person having multiple devices. If phones are their passion, then so be it!

Posted using my awesome Z10
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:00 AM
    By the way, forgot to mention.....I'm planning to get a white Q10 and a Q20 when it comes out, hopefully a white one. Also planning on the Note 4 later in the year. And the iPhone 6 when that comes out.

Giving fair warning so any judgmental responses can be planned accordingly......
    ajst222, KermEd and Troy Tiscareno like this.
    04-24-14 07:01 AM

Looooool!!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:19 AM
    By the way, forgot to mention.....I'm planning to get a white Q10 and a Q20 when it comes out, hopefully a white one. Also planning on the Note 4 later in the year. And the iPhone 6 when that comes out.

Giving fair warning so any judgmental responses can be planned accordingly......
    I'm still in need of a Z3 or Z30 - I need to test the screen size . I was sent a newer lumia the other day. Although it isn't my cup of tea I was impressed by the progress made by WP8 from 7.

I also have an old school Nokia that came in last week (old touch button style phone). It's disassembled now but it is to be used for a Arduino robot controller. Sometimes it's more fun to hack an old school phone into my projects than buy an expensive dev module.

Posted via CB from my LE
    neo158 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:23 AM
    I know a guy that collects watches. Some of them are charged by kinetic energy and require movement everyday to stay charged. The problem is that if you own a dozen watches and you can only wear one at a time, the kinetic ones die.

No kidding, he has a machine at home that shakes his watches for him.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    04-24-14 07:25 AM
    Ha! Love it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-24-14 07:25 AM

I actually appreciate people with multiple phones because they will usually give feedback on the various platforms and devices which I find most helpful. So, thank you to the members who take the time to provide us with valuable information on the CB site.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    04-24-14 07:26 AM
32 12