So my old blackberry kicked the bucket the other day and they sent me another phone. I have e-mailed i-softwarelabs developer approximately 4 times and still haven't received anything back from him to give me another keycode to activate my software I purchased back in April. This is just ridiculous. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for me or any information how to go about getting this worked out. Thanks alot!
    06-29-09 05:13 AM
    Did you buy the software directly from him/them, or via CrackBerry.com?

If you bought it via CrackBerry, you can log into your software account, change your pin, and they'll send you a new license number...
    06-29-09 06:55 AM
    Directly from him. It sucks because he won't reply and I don't know what to do now.
    06-29-09 02:33 PM
    Directly from him. It sucks because he won't reply and I don't know what to do now.
    yea i got both apps from him been emailing him for a month
    06-29-09 02:36 PM
    I feel you LatinLagacy. That really pisses me off but what can you do? If nothing else, I will have to purchase it again. What a crock!
    06-29-09 02:54 PM
    I feel you LatinLagacy. That really pisses me off but what can you do? If nothing else, I will have to purchase it again. What a crock!

keep emailing me hey pm me
    07-01-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD