Less than 20 mins ago i made a post on Crackberry describing my thoughts and views on The Blackberry Playbook which i saw for the first time yesterday at a staples I made the following comment under the newbie tips and tricks section

"i just saw a Playbook for the first time ever yesterday inside of a staples. LMFAO!!!! do they really think people would pay $500 for that small thing.....To be completely honest if someone gave that two me for free i would just give it back.... THAT IS NOT A TABLET "

I recieved an " Infraction " from a Moderator worth 20 points..... etc etc

To get to it what REALLY is Trolling?

(From my understanding i do not believe that my comment was trolling how ever it was misplaced.....)
    01-03-12 03:24 PM
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".
    Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    01-03-12 03:29 PM
    we get points on CrackBerry?!?!?!!?!?

that is trolling
    01-03-12 03:30 PM
    From my internet experience without googling it. Trolling is speaking upon a subject as if you are knowledgeable when you are not. Since you neither owned the tablet nor seem to know anything about it, I believe you were in fact trolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    01-03-12 03:56 PM
    01-03-12 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD