OK, so several people gave you reason and suggestions right? Yes. Do you accept those? No.

Are you seriously going to complain about people who do this for free? Crackberry gives us a place to share our thoughts, ideas, etc and now you want to question their motives?

I was on your side until your last post, you just one off as a _______ now. I'll let you fill in the blank
    No no no no... Got me all wrong (which is your prerogative).
    All I want is a Mod to answer the OP question. That is all. I am NOT calling anybody out. NO!
    You're not getting me.
    Frustrating... the "hole" you are referring to is empty because no Mod will answer the honest question.
    It's an honest question! Geez! You can't answer it, AG can't answer it... It's all "opinions"!
    OK?
    11-07-13 08:53 PM
    All I want is a Mod to answer the OP question. That is all. I am NOT calling anybody out. NO!
    You're not getting me.
    Frustrating... the "hole" you are referring to is empty because no Mod will answer the honest question.
    It's an honest question! Geez! You can't answer it, AG can't answer it... It's all "opinions"!
    OK?
    Ah yes, I've got it wrong

Did you send Rich a PM asking him?
    11-07-13 09:02 PM
    I'd suggest posting your question here, as emstardeluxe pointed out earlier.

Site News, Feedback, Help - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    11-07-13 09:05 PM
    You're not getting me.
    OK?
    Good job Canuckvoip. Don't take the bait.

#IchooseBlackBerry10 (BBM#25)
    11-07-13 09:08 PM
    Ah yes, I've got it wrong

Did you send Rich a PM asking him?
    I'd suggest posting your question here, as emstardeluxe pointed out earlier.

Site News, Feedback, Help - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Who's Rich? I'm not well plugged in I suppose... :>(
    You do realize I'm looking for a "public" response to a "public" question I'm sure.
    No harm.
    11-07-13 09:31 PM
    The almighty answer is this

What topic to put where, and why?-coinflip-1-.jpg
    11-07-13 09:32 PM
    Who's Rich? I'm not well plugged in I suppose... :>(
    You do realize I'm looking for a "public" response to a "public" question I'm sure.
    No harm.
    Rich is pkcable as I said in my previous reply. He's the leader of the mod squad.

I think howarmat gave you the response you were looking for...
    11-07-13 09:37 PM
    What really drives me nuts is why are threads with negative titles not moved or renamed. Take this thread for example...... http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=870576

Why is this thread title allowed to be front and center in General Discussion. I understand the content is a debate on the Z30 screen specs but Crackberry isn't doing itself or BlackBerry any favors by not either modifying the title or moving it.

Posted via CB10(BBM#22) on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    11-07-13 10:00 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coinflip[1].jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	218300
    Then half of the above mentioned posters threads should be left alone. We all did that experiment in grade school. I'm pretty sure I remember the results.

11-07-13 10:11 PM
    What really drives me nuts is why are threads with negative titles not moved or renamed. Take this thread for example...... Saw the Z30 today, not impressed - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Why is this thread title allowed to be front and center in General Discussion. I understand the content is a debate on the Z30 screen specs but Crackberry isn't doing itself or BlackBerry any favors by not either modifying the title or moving it.

Whats wrong with the title? The user played with the Z30 and wasnt impressed. Sounds like the title fits the thread and since we do allow people to have opinions, both positive and negative, I dont see anything wrong. Its not like he said "the Z30 is a POS and BB is going to die"
    11-07-13 10:15 PM
    What really drives me nuts is why are threads with negative titles not moved or renamed. Take this thread for example...... http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=870576

I've said this numerous times. And have been told I need to wear a tinfoil hat.

Before I buy something I research it. Go Google anything about a BlackBerry device (I say device now because BlackBerry the company is actually in the news alot, bit prior to recently, anything BlackBerry) and CB will be one of the first things popping up. We can all agree it is the pre-eminent fan site for BlackBerry.

And recently, anyone coming through the threads to research the products are going to be overwhelmed by all those vocal trash talkers. This is precisely what they want. And it's not tinfoil hat wearing time to think this has had some effect on some buyers.

11-07-13 10:16 PM
    Then half of the above mentioned posters threads should be left alone. We all did that experiment in grade school. I'm pretty sure I remember the results.

Then the mods should move more to even up the results because of the 72 threads BBB has started only 6 of them are in the Rehab/Off Topic section.
    11-07-13 10:20 PM
    Then the mods should move more to even up the results because of the 72 threads BBB has started only 6 of them are in the Rehab/Off Topic section.
    Yes, and I believe every one after the point he was told that he offended people in general forum. And if you look at his forum post that explained it, one bold person was glad, several pages of others were upset.

11-07-13 10:24 PM
    Whats wrong with the title? The user played with the Z30 and wasnt impressed. Sounds like the title fits the thread and since we do allow people to have opinions, both positive and negative, I dont see anything wrong. Its not like he said "the Z30 is a POS and BB is going to die"
    I guess it is all subjective, you see it as informative and I see it more like trolling.

11-07-13 10:26 PM
    I love this thread
    11-07-13 10:28 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=859161

Just wanted to share the thread I was talking about.

I guess one person's opinion is more important than the majority. It's the politically correct way now. I guess it was bound to work it's way into forums.

Undbiter65 likes this.
    11-07-13 10:32 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coinflip[1].jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	218300
    Hmmm...
    Thank you.
    I've spent some time thinking about your answer. Then I spent some more time thinking about it after you removed the .gif/animation. Seems some forum/decorum needed a mod.
    Don't get me wrong, I sincerely appreciate the answer/response. I am now somewhat confused... more educated, but confused.
    So far, what I am learning is that decisions are made based on chance... the whim and will... possibly mood.
    Or... Howarmat could be just screwing with me... Ha! I can seriously appreciate a sense of humour, that's what this thing is about.
    Are you screwing with me bud?
    :>P
    11-07-13 10:52 PM
    Hmmm...
    Thank you.
    I've spent some time thinking about your answer. Then I spent some more time thinking about it after you removed the .gif/animation. Seems some forum/decorum needed a mod.
    Don't get me wrong, I sincerely appreciate the answer/response. I am now somewhat confused... more educated, but confused.
    So far, what I am learning is that decisions are made based on chance... the whim and will... possibly mood.
    Or... Howarmat could be just screwing with me... Ha! I can seriously appreciate a sense of humour, that's what this thing is about.
    Are you screwing with me bud?
    :>P
    You said you wanted an answer from a Mod right? You got one , albeit one you don't like. You really are acting like a spoiled child at this point.

Matt, please move my thread to rehab if it will make certain persons feel they won the interwebz
    11-07-13 11:10 PM
    If positive/humorous threads should be moved to rehab (ugh), then why don't we (as positive contributors) create a sub forum for the posters that dislike/hate/criticize BB hardware/software/management, and make sure we move their vitriol there? It could be a sub forum in rehab! Awesome!
    11-07-13 11:13 PM
    You said you wanted an answer from a Mod right? You got one , albeit one you don't like. You really are acting like a spoiled child at this point.

Matt, please move my thread to rehab if it will make certain persons feel they won the interwebz
    Ha!
    You sir, of all people should NOT be questioning one who questions. I appreciate your response in any case. You are right. I got a response. Thank you for pointing that out sir.
    :>)
    11-07-13 11:19 PM

His "response" was obviously a joke. A funny one, sure. But not serious. I think it's fair if he wants to keep waiting for another response.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-07-13 11:23 PM
    So, I've won the Internet?

Woah... well thanks but you really shouldn't have...

* Looks Embarrassed *

Erm, did you keep the receipt?

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    11-08-13 03:06 AM

I shrug my shoulders and chuckle... :>P
    If it makes you feel better then, you're right, of course. The last thing I would want is for your thread to be moved because of this. You've missed the point and I now no longer care. I have no ill will though, let that be known.
    And just to put a final point to it, I hope howarmat was kidding, if not then I truly have learned much.
    We can all share the interwebz OK? Nobody needs to win it, although maybe BBB can brag for the day.
    :>)
    11-08-13 10:38 AM
    It's too much! I gave it back!

11-08-13 11:15 AM
    It's too much! I gave it back!

The generous person that you are... Thanks!
    11-08-13 11:19 AM
100 ... 234