Keyboard. That's about it.
    08-02-11 09:51 PM
    i need different things to suit my needs.thats why this im considering getting two devices.one new bb and a new iphone if i can make it work on my plan.the email function of bb has been very dependable for me.it just works.
    08-02-11 10:26 PM
    i need different things to suit my needs.thats why this im considering getting two devices.one new bb and a new iphone if i can make it work on my plan.the email function of bb has been very dependable for me.it just works.
    Great idea. I did the same thing and I love it. I get a lot of things done on my blackberry because I find its keyboard and led very useful. I got the ip4 a few months ago and its fun. I like a lot of the gaming apps that their appstore offers. But if i could only choose one, I would get rid of my ip4 and keep my bold. It's a hassle carrying two devices though.
    08-03-11 12:40 AM
    As to the LED, I'm gonna need you guys' help. I know the red is incoming, blue is bluetooth, and yellow is low battery. Are there any built-in customization?

If you mean changing the colours on the LED....you'll need an app for that. Might want to try BeBuzz. There is a free version, but I always get the premium. It's really useful to me to be able to glance at my phone from across the room when it's on silent mode and know exactly who's contacted me or what type of message I just got.
    08-03-11 03:59 AM
    If you mean changing the colours on the LED....you'll need an app for that. Might want to try BeBuzz. There is a free version, but I always get the premium. It's really useful to me to be able to glance at my phone from across the room when it's on silent mode and know exactly who's contacted me or what type of message I just got.
    Cool! Gonna check that out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 08:28 AM
    Call quality is the best out of any phone I have had; speakerphone works nicely too, volume doesnt fluctuate and is as clear as I have ever heard from a phone.

The size of my 9780 and its weight is very comfortable, and the keyboard is superb.

The screen, although small in comparison to whats out there, is bright and vibrant.

Finally; the speed of the OS is excellent. Smooth and just works, I dont miss having a touch screen phone.
    08-03-11 09:20 AM
    keyboard of course!
    08-03-11 10:49 AM
    Cool! Gonna check that out

Free version lets you do 5 contacts but limits you to setting custom LEDs for email/SMS/calls or something like that. In order to set custom LEDs for the "other" category (ie. other apps notifiers), you need the pay version.
    08-03-11 10:53 AM
    The Keyboard.
    The call quality.

Basically I like the phone more than the smart.
    08-03-11 01:21 PM
    Torch 9800

I have the option to use the Keyboard (& the Short Cuts), Track Pad or Touch.

Bluetooth, I had issues/one of the reasons why I sold my 32GB iPhone 4.

BlackBerry Messenger, LED Notifications & Stereo Speakers.

64GB PlayBook

7" Size & Design, Multitask and again the Speakers.
    08-03-11 02:10 PM
    I have the 9780. I like the Led, Keyboard, Battery Life, Themes, msn messenger/gmail, BBM (its nice to have but I definately could live without it any day), Facebook app, Social Feeds, the notifications on home screen, the durability, Form Factor, the way it looks, the stable comforting OS.

I'm thinking of switching to the SGS2 but I'm just not sure yet.. I mean as long as my phone can text I'm fine. I only have oneish important contact on BBM. Plus I'm into photography and like to take pictures on my phone so the 8mp is an upgrade. Still antsy on leaving Blackberry or not.

08-04-11 08:21 AM
    I like the BBM and email Push
    08-08-11 05:51 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD