Mine is a Key2, so an Android BlackBerry with Keyboard

Since most Android phones don't have a keyboard what BlackBerry users prefer as a text editor will be different
    09-24-20 01:19 AM
    Mine is a Key2, so an Android BlackBerry with Keyboard

Since most Android phones don't have a keyboard what BlackBerry users prefer as a text editor will be different
    Using Microsoft Office Suite of any description on Android is not safe since you cannot password protect your documents and they are not encrypted.

"AndrOpen Office" is an open source open document format system which does support older versions of Microsoft Office documents most importantly when you password protect a file it is encrypted. Making it safer to upload to online file storage but you will not be able to search document content.

I personally recommend OfficeSuite from Mobisystems. Pretty much fully Microsoft Office Suite compatible and you can encrypt all documents with a password.
    It can now read text to you.
    However it is an American Office Suite many might not wish to use simply because it is American and subject to NSA spy requirements.
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 10-12-20 at 03:34 AM.
    09-24-20 01:52 AM